||I'm Worthless||

||Prologue||

xxx

Cornered, not really knowing what to do. You slid down trying to conceal yourself in the shadows, trying not to let your pursuer know that you were here. This all might just be a dream, considering the chances of this happening was so low. However, you find yourself in the middle of some evil plot, like a cliché movie scene. This is extremely horrible, how in the hell did this happen—I was just trying to live my life. You hugged your knees tighter, burying your face between them.

Your moment of silence was disturbed by sudden footsteps, getting closer. You were shaking, could this be the end? Gods, what did I do to deserve this? Just a moment ago I—Your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden force looming over you, you felt the aura, powerful and deadly. Your assailant pulled you away from your hiding spot by the collar of your button-down shirt. You gasped as you felt the pressure on your neck from the shirt being pulled back against you. "Please, just please. Let me g-go, I didn't do anything." Even during this situation, you couldn't help but cringe at your whimpering state.

Not hearing a response from the attacker, you let a half-hearted laugh escape your lips. "Just kill me already, I'm worthless anyways." You stared at the shadow on the ground, watching the assailant raise its weapon high above its head. You closed your eyes tightly, ready to accept whatever painful death awaited you.

 xxx