||Powers and Problems||

A/N: Sorry for long informational chapter :3 ~

xxx

||Chapter 3 ||

You were mad.

Like extremely mad.

Seeing that man's face again at the arena left you wanting to find something or someone. Just to take their head and smash it against the wall, to get rid of the anger you now possess. He's a fucking liar! One big--fat--god--damn, liar! How dare he show his face here, right now, at this fucking arena.

"Um, (y/n)?"

You heard Aya call your name, but you paid no mind to it.

Oh~ What should I do when I go meet him? Should I take his stupid deck of cards and burn them to a crisp? No. NO, I have a better idea. You smiled devilishly, cultivating your ultimate plan for true revenge on the magician, He wouldn't even see it coming!

"(y/n)!" You continued to ignore your friend.

I am going to burn his deck of cards to a crisp right in front of him, but I must make him suffer along with it.

"Yo, (y/n)."

Yes, I will tie him up and flip him upside down. Next, I will then proceed to flog him, and laugh at him! I shall carry on calling him names, tell him he's a worthless human being...Oh~ Yes! I have made the perfect plan, it's almost fool pro--Wait a minute...He likes that shit...

Chills ran down your spine.

Hmmm, maybe I should bore his ass to death with some books then keep him from building one of his card towers? Burn his cards while he's trying to make a card tower? Maybe repeatedly explain his Nen ability to him, for seven days a week? A month, and then burn his cards while he's making a card tower?

"For the love--(Y/N)!"

"What woman!" you growled, annoyed that she kept you from making another plan. She rolled her blue eyes, and pointed to the wall. You raised your eyebrows, confused; what was so important about it, it is just a plain and boring wall. You looked over to the wall itself, and you blinked multiple times. Then it finally registered, someone made a huge dent in the wall.

"Who did that?" You asked your friends who were too busy staring at you with knowing eyes.

"You did." They stated in unison, arms folded together and everything. You looked at your knuckles, and surely, they were pretty banged up. Was I repeatedly punching the wall like a lunatic?

You looked away, your eyes focusing on the crowd below the steps. They all the bore the same look, completely appalled by your public vandalism. Your mouth formed a shape, similar to that of the letter 'O'.