||Unwanted Company||

Lovely Notes for thee~

Ok so, second chapter up! If you see any mistakes let me know, I feel that I rushed through the proofreading. My bad. ^^;

I am trying to find a good pace for this story, because I am literally going off the top of my head. So, updates may be a lot slower, because I am trying to piece everything together. Sometimes I get these weird ideas for something, and I would like... sit and think about it for a while. I'm like "Oooh plot." Boom! —Starts typing frantically, sort of going with the flow.

References- Hisoka's Suit Symbols-

The Manga and Anime have been out for a long time! So, I am pretty sure everyone as figured out why his dialogue consist of symbols from playing cards. When I first looked into it, it brought me to love the character even more. He's so complex, and it just makes me shiver. Either way, here is the run down:

Hearts - love, joy, happiness 

♣ Clubs - work, effort, achievements 

♦ Diamonds - money, risk, excitement 

♠ Spades - problems, disappointments, sickness

More information can be found here:

(Source: Reddit, Hunter x Hunter Manga) ((I will post a link somewhere, gosh))

Story time~ ⭐—_—💧

||chapter 2||

Cornered, not really knowing what to do. You slid down trying to conceal yourself in the shadows, trying not to let your pursuer know that you were here. This all might just be a dream, considering the chances of this happening were low. However, you find yourself in the middle of some evil plot, like a cliché movie scene. This is extremely horrible, how in the hell did this happen—I was just trying to live my life. You hugged your knees tighter, burying your face between them.

Your moment of silence was disturbed by sudden footsteps, getting closer. You were shaking, could this be the end? Gods, what did I do to deserve this? Just a moment ago I—Your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden force looming over you, you felt the aura, powerful and deadly.

Your assailant pulled you away from your hiding spot by the collar of your button-down shirt. You gasped as you felt the pressure on your neck from the shirt being pulled back against you. "Please, just please. Let me g-go, I didn't do anything." Even during this situation, you couldn't help but cringe at your whimpering state.

Not hearing a response from the attacker, you let a half-hearted laugh escape your lips. "Just kill me already, I'm worthless anyways." You stared at the shadow on the ground, watching the assailant raise its weapon high above its head. You closed your eyes tightly, ready to accept whatever painful death awaited you.

3...2...1...

Your eyes flickered open, and you turned around seeing your assailant struggling. It was a very tall male, sort of buff, but extremely dumb. He was the murderer running around in the streets killing anyone that came close to an alleyway. Unfortunately for him, you were his target for the day and it made things a bit easier on you.