||You're not Weak||

||Chapter One||

xxx

"(y/n)-chan!"

Five more minutes

"(y/n)!"

Ten more minutes, please.

"(Y/N), wake up!"

Fifteen more minutes, please and thank you.

You hadn't slept this good in a long time, and it wouldn't feel right to leave your comfortable position. Especially after having a long day yesterday, it would be considered blasphemy if you didn't spend time with your bed. You groaned, turning over to the other side, clutching the soft blanket towards you.

Just when you were about to fall back into a blissful slumber, it felt like someone set your eyelids on fire. Blinding light invaded your vision, causing you to sit up quickly, "ALIENS!" you called as your eyes adjusted to the sudden intensity of the light. Unfortunately, this was not an alien invasion. It was just your friend giving you a displeasing look, her arms folded across her breasts. "Oh, it's you." Your monotonous tone towards your friend probably would have been the death of you. However, the person within your field of view had enough self-composure. "Well, good morning to you too (y/n), my dearest friend." Her blue eyes burning their way through to your soul. You shivered, "Ah, morning Aya!" you said, returning the greeting nervously. Aya sighed, and walked over to you, the anger dissipating. Weight shifted over as Aya sat down beside you, her eyes still locked onto yours. "So how did you sleep?"

Ok, this is how things usually start off. A question masked as an act of concern, but the real meaning lies behind it. Aya wants something from me, I just know it. Normal people usually ask questions like that just to start a conversation, but she isn't normal. Aya, still waiting for a response, started messing with her rose colored hair, a strand sticking out of place. This is the second phase, she starts fiddling with either her hair or her clothing. You squinted eyes accusingly at your friend before you, as you watched her move on to messing with the hem of her black shirt. The movement causing her boobs to bounce back from being pulled up a bit. Your lips formed a thin line, as you continued to watch. Phase three is when she starts acting nervous, and then pushes her question. "So, uh how well did you sleep (y/n)?" Aya had started a mini thumb war with herself, still awaiting an answer.

"What do you want, Aya?" As if this hasn't happened many times before—Aya never fails to be taken aback by your response, "(y-y/n)! Idiot, why do you always think I want something whenever I ask a genuine question?" Phase four, she acts hurt. "I swear sometimes you take my friendship as a joke, I can't believe this!" She scoffed looking away her arms crossing over each other, letting a 'Hmm' escape her lips. Why Aya, why! Frowning, you looked at Aya as she stubbornly looked the other way. "Do you need something?" You continued to press the question.

Still not gaining an answer, you moved closer. Your lips grazing over her cheek as you made your way over to her ear, "A-ya-chan, do you need something? ~" you whispered. Aya jumped back, a light pink dusting her cheeks, "W-why do you do that?" She stuttered, cupping her ear. You blinked, giving her a dead stare, you asked again, "Do you need something? Out with it already, geez." Aya closed her eyes shut: "Fine," you smirked when you won her over (for the millionth time), "I wanted to ask something of you."