#8

°°°

You had a part time job and you also owned a small cozy coffee shop. Today, you had worn a knee length black dress with black high heels and a high ponytail to your office. Your office usually got over at 7 and you would open your shop at 7: 30 in the eve. You never changed your dress while coming to the shop. And also your boyfriend used to come and help you in your shop.

Just as always, today also your boyfriend came to help you. The shop was half covered by customers and all of them had already got what they had ordered for. You were just sitting behind the counter and watching everybody happy. Suddenly your boyfriend comes and wraps you with his arms. Then gently he starts kissing you. You had your eyes closed and both of yours lips had just merely touched when there was a knock on the counter. There was a boy of around your age with of course a big smirk on his face.

You free yourself from your boyfriend's arm and go to attend your customer. Your boyfriend looked really sad about that. He didn't talk to you the whole time you were in shop.

°°°

It was already time to close the shop as it was 9:30. You shut down the shop and both of you stats walking home on foot as it was not that far. He still wasn't talking to you. So you say:
"Hey! Pick me up from the ground. "

He gives you a strange look and asks:
"But may I know why?"

"Because you had promised me whenever I'll be sad, angry, upset, tired or I wanna cry, you would pick me up from the ground in your arms just to let me know everything's gonna be alright and right now, I'm so tired and these heels are gonna kill me."

A smile appears in his face and he lifts you in bridal style and whispers:
"I love you! You know how make me smile."

***