#12

A/N: This is a sad imagine and kinda best friend imagine too. Why imagine for her? She is the one who makes me laugh when I don't even want to smile. She is the one who helps me whenever I murder someone. So why not? And she would do the same for me as in this imagine. Love you twinnie.

Y/c/n= your crush's name

°°°

You and your best friend had decided to meet up in an ice cream store. You both were ordering ice cream facing towards the counter. Your best friend had been acting really strange today. As if she had great plans today. Suddenly, someone holds your waist from back and you jump. You turn around to see that it was your crush. You blush slightly.

Then your best friend informs you that she had called him here so that he can ask you out and you both can get together. She had promised you to bring the best surprise for you. So did she but you weren't happy. You tell her,

"Y/bff/n, I have something to tell you and actually show you."

You take out your phone and call someone in the spot all you were standing on. Then after sometime a boy comes. You start speaking,

"Y/bff/n, meet Y/bf/n. My boyfriend. I wanted to give you surprise that I'm in a relationship so, I had decided to meet here."

"Y/n, I had decided to meet here so that I can give you this surprise." She exclaims.

But then your boyfriend starts talking.

"Y/n, it's alright. I know how much you like y/c/n. Whenever you talk about him, I see the flush on your cheeks. I see those glitters sparkling in your eyes whenever you take his name. Also I see the stars in your eyes whenever I bring him up. And right now, you're blushing." He says with a smirk.

You had met your boyfriend online. You both started talking on insta and ended up as a couple. Before boyfriend, he was your goid friend. He knew each and every thing about you. But you didn't tell this to your best friend because you wanted them to know each other face to face.

But after sometime, you realise what your boyfriend is trying to say,

"But y/bf/n that would be unfair for you."

"No y/n it won't. I swear."

You already had tears in your eyes. You go hug your boyfriend tightly. You whisper 'I love you' to him. He also responds you with 'Love you too.' But you knew that it was just friendly 'love you'

"We're just breaking our relation not friendship. Hope you know that." He tells.

"Of course!" You respond.

"Then let me go. Someone else loves you. And I think someone else deserves this hug."

"This is hug given by a best friend to her best friend. And only you deserve this. And talking about
y/bff/n, she is not my bestfriend, she is my other half, my twin."

You just hug your boyfriend and now ex boyfriend for a little more time.

***