#13

°°°

You and you best friend were walking to the school in the morning. You were rambling about wattpad to her. You were walking backwards, in such way that you were facing your best friend.

You said," You know, wattpad is so good at bed time. I mean cuddling your blankets and surfing the wattpad."

Suddenly, you feel a pair of hands around your waist. You didn't need to turn back to see who that was. His colonge and hug was enough for you to know that he was your boyfriend.

"I'm also good at bed time." He whispered in your ears. You blushed.

"I didn't get my answer." He said. You were confused about what answer.

So, you asked," What answer?"

"I said I'm also good at bed time. So when do I come in your house tonight?" He said and you blushed even more.

You looked at your best friend who had a wide smirk on her lips. You freed yourself from your boyfriend's grip and turned towards him.

"Are you trying to hit up on me?" You asked raising you eyebrow.

"Why should I hit up on you when you're already mine." He answered.

"Whatever. I'm getting late for school." You say.

"Okay first peck me on che....." he said pointing his index on his cheeks but you cut him off by pecking his lips. There was a wide
grin on his face.

You start walking away from him but again he calls out,"Y/n". He comes in from of you and says,
"Meet me in Starbucks at 5."and passes you a paper. He walks away after that. You open the paper to see the content inside it. Inside it there was written,

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD.

***