#11

°°°

Your relationship with your boyfriend was going through too many things. You both would fight for even a small matter. You and him both were trying to make your relationship better as it was before, head over heels for each other. Not that you are not now but your relationship was different now than before. Your friends were insisting you on taking break from your relationship. And maybe it was a right decision for now. So you went to your boyfriend's house to talk about the matter.

You knock on the door. As soon as you knock he opens the door. He was shirtless with just his shorts. But it didn't bother you as you were already used to it. He opens the door even wider for you to enter. You enter and see that TV was on. You were nervous. You didn't knew how he would react. You were lost in your thoughts when he came and hugged from back and brought you to reality.

"I need to say something." You say.

"I'm listening. " he says still hugging you.

"My friends were insisting us on taking a break from our relation. They think this is right for us now."

He leaves you and comes in front of you as soon as he hears this.

"What do you think?" He asks.

But you keep quiet. It was hard decision for you. You wanted a break but you also didn't want to go away from your boyfriend. As you were silent, he started to talk again.

"Okay. We're taking a break."

You hadn't expected this. You thought he would fight again and he won't agree to take break. He had a sad face.

"I...... I'm sor........." you were cut off by him.

" We're taking a break. Not from our relation, but from this world. We're going on a vacation. Pack your bags. We're leaving tomorrow in the early morning."

This was your boyfriend. He never fought but solved every problem with love. You just hug him and go back to your house to pack your bag.

***