#20

°°°

It was a sunny Sunday. You both had planned to go out for a casual date. You both end up going to a nearby park. There were many people as it was Sunday, everyone enjoying their last day of weekend. You both take a lot of weird selfies. But then you realise that you don't have a real picture of both of you except from the selfies. So you ask a guy around your age, walking by, to take a picture of you both. He agrees without any hesitation.

You didn't know what to pose for the picture since you really didn't take a lot of pictures. Same was with your boyfriend. So, you end up doing cliche Titanic pose. He helds both of your hand and extends it both ways and both of you look direct into camera with a wide toothy grin on your face. After a shot you look at him with same smile and he looks at you too. After a nanosecond, he kisses your nose and you giggle like a small girl.

Then, the guy comes to you and gives you your phone. You thank him and he walks away. You decide to give the picture to print out on the way while going back home and later frame it.

It was all most noon. The shop where you usually develop all your picture was fortunately open. You look through your phone searching for the picture to give it to develop but instead you find another one. The one where he was kissing your nose and you were smiling really hard.

A day later same picture lies on your study table framed with antique photo frame.

***