EPILOGUE

Among the white blooming flowers, a little boy plays in the grassy backyard. His face lights up with curiosity as he spies something buried beneath one of the flowers. He carefully lifts up the snow-white petals and uses his tiny fingers to pick up the shiny object in the dirt. Happily, he scrambles up and, stumbling on his chubby little legs, runs toward the house to show his parents his discovery. He climbs the small steps to where his father and mother are sitting on the porch swing, the mop of brown curls on his head bobbing up and down.

The mother smiles as her son approaches her and drops the object into her lap. He giggles, his light brown eyes glittering and a small dimple appearing on his cheek, before prancing off to play in the grass again.

Slowly, the woman picks up the ring and gazes at it in amazement. She glances over at her husband by her side and he gently takes the ring away from her, slipping it onto her left middle finger where it fits perfectly. The silver infinity symbol sparkles in the morning sunlight, the metal still untarnished even after the many years that had passed. Harry smiles at Jenny, his green eyes shining brightly as he slips his wedding ring off his finger. He lays it in the palm of his hand, showing her the inscription on the inside of the band.

These three words tell of their past, present, and future—of a love so true that it will last for eternity. Forever and always.