1

Taehyung POV

I woke up in a bed that was not my own, the room was really nice, probably bigger than my kitchen. I looked around, confused until last night hit me like a truck. I feel my entire body go into shock, I touch the side of my neck and sure enough there were two small holes. "Oh your up," someone says. I look in their direction, there was a man in a suit, he was pretty good looking. "My name is Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin," he introduced and smiled. I smiled weakly, I had noticed I wasn't wearing the same clothes I was yesterday. "W-where am I?" I ask shyly. Seokjin turns from getting clothes out of the closet. "Hard for me to explain, Jeon will explain much better than I can" he answers.

Seokjin gets out some clothes for me, "you can wear these," Seokjin shows me the black skinny jeans and the baggy white shirt. "Come on, let's get you washed first," Seokjin puts the clothes on the end of the massive bed and came over to me. "Can you walk?" he asked, I kicked my feet over the side of the bed and tried to apply pressure to my injured foot. I winced and shook my head, "that's okay, I'll just carry you to the bathroom" Seokjin picks me up.

He put me on the side of the bathroom and walked out, telling me if I needed any help that he would be outside. I slowly undress myself, looking around the massive bathroom that was as big as my bedroom. I run myself a bath, and hop in. The bathtub itself was bigger than any bed I ever owned. I looked to the side, there were a whole bunch of bath salts and soap. There was a bottle of something with a note covering the label. 

- This should help with that sore foot of your's

I open the lid and pour some of the powder into the bath, slowly the green powder turned the water green. I could feel a difference in my foot already. After a few minutes of being in the bath I get out. I could walk on both my feet, I walk over to my clothes neatly set out on the vanity. This place was strangely nice for being run by a vampire. 

Seokjin had made my bed and tidy my room a little more by the time I came out. "Jeon is waiting for you, he refuses to eat without you," Seokjin says. I nod and walk beside him, out of my room, the house was so big I was probably going to need someone lead me around if I were to stay. Seokjin opens a door that lead to the garden, "Jeon is waiting for you right around the first right," Seokjin pointed to where I should go then left me.

If I said I wasn't nervous that would be a lie, I didn't know this strange man, I didn't know this strange place and I was getting mixed feelings. I walk through the beautiful garden and see this Jeon man with his back to me sitting in a chair. He turns around and smiles, signaling for me to sit down. I walk cautiously up to the strange man.

"Don't be nervous," Jeon says. I sit down, looking at the food in front of me. Jeon moves closer and grabs my chin. "You really are a cutie," he whispers, I didn't know how to react. He moves back. "I know you have lots of questions so I'll just tell you my, I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me Jungkook." That was one question out the way, "w-what happened l-last night?" I cursed myself for stuttering. Jungkook looked to the side a bit, trying to think of how to tell me. "Well, I saw you walking home, so I followed you, I was going to ask you if you needed a ride.

But when you turned around I think you cut your arm. And well, you smelled pretty good, so I kept following you, you started getting a bit jumpy and well you ended up running, tripping and hurting your ankle, scratching your arm in the process. You did smell really good, I hope I don't scare you but I just had to taste." Jungkook gave me a half smile. It was all coming together, this was the man who drank my blood last night.