2

Taehyung POV

I woke up in the huge bedroom again. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, everything was still coming into focus. I looked at the door, Jungkook was leaning on the door frame. "Where you watching me while I slept?" I asked, the sound of sleep was very strong in my voice. Jungkook smiled, "no, cutie, that would be weird, and then you might not want to stay. I came in just a few seconds, but you do look really cute when you sleep," Jungkook grabbed my chin. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "I came in because I wanted to pick out your outfit," Jungkook said, walking away from me. Although I didn't want him to.

He walked to the giant walk in closet, he walked in. "Don't get lost!" I joke, "help! I can't find my way out!" Jungkook jokes with me. We laugh, a few seconds later he comes out with a white and black striped shirt and some black skinny jeans. He puts them on the end of my bed, he walks over to a dressing table, Jungkook grabs a black leather choker.

I rub my eyes a couple of times, making sure this was the outfit I was supposed to wear. "A-are you s-sure?" I ask. Jungkook smiles and grabs my chin again, making me heat up. "Well of course, cutie, you'll make anyone fall for you while wearing this," Jungkook whispered in my ear, it sent shivers down my spine. I nodded, "I'll be waiting for you in the garden," Jungkook waved goodbye and walked out my room. I got up and dressed into the clothes Jungkook chose for me.

I walked down the halls, only vaguely sure of where I was going, I eventually ran into Emily in the living room. "Are you lost?" Emily asked, trying to hold back their laughter, I sigh, "is that even a question? I'm new okay Em? Back off!" I shoo them away with my hands while Emily starts rolling around laughing. "I'm sorry, it's just so funny, watching you walk back and forth, trying to find your way," they giggle. I roll my eyes, "where is the garden?" I ask, this made Emily laugh even harder. "It's so close, you've been walking down the wrong halls and the right one has been in front of you all this time," Emily points to the hall while rolling around laughing.

After I finally find the garden I walk out. Jungkook was waiting for me. "Did you get lost?" He asked, I nodded. "Em isn't really the person for directions, they really get a kick out of it," Jungkook warns. "Yeah, I got that from experience," I roll my eyes and Jungkook then shows me the way to walk with his arms. He walks close behind me until he comes up to my side. "Where are we even going?" I ask, Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist.

"Well, that is up to you, today I was thinking we could explore the garden," he suggested. I nodded, we didn't really get to explore the garden yesterday. Jungkook's hand slides down from my waist to my butt as we start walking again. I could feel my cheeks heat up from his touch, but I didn't want to pull away for some reason. It wasn't like the touch every past boyfriend or girlfriend had given me. Jungkook's touch sent butterflies to my stomach and made my heart want to pop out of my rib cage.

We walked from the garden, coming across a long bush of roses, they were all red, except for one. "Look at that one," I point to it, Jungkook nods and smiles. "It's different, just like you," he says, giving my ass a small squeeze. I could feel my cheeks heat, so to distract myself I pick the rose. In the process of getting the rose a thorn stabs my finger, a red spot of blood shows on my finger. "Ouch," I whisper, I look at Jungkook who is looking at the blood on my finger. I knew what he wanted.

I moved my finger closer to him. Jungkook broke his hard stare at my finger, only to lock eyes with me. "Tae..." he trails off, "drink, you said I tasted nice anyway," I smile. Jungkook held my hand in his long slender fingers wrap around my finger. Jungkook bring my finger to his mouth and licks it away, only to then suck some of the blood out of it. "You are still the best I've ever tasted," Jungkook winks. For some weird reason this made me blush like a high school girl. Except this wasn't high school, and I wasn't blushing because my boyfriend gave me a rose.