3

Taehyung POV

I woke up, this time Emily was at my door frame. "Am I going to have everyone in this house come and meet me in the morning?" I ask. Emily laughs, "nah, usually it'll just be me or Jin, sometimes Jungkook, unless you've been here as long as I have. Then no one really cares," Emily shrugs. I roll my eyes and get up, "I just came here to tell you that Jungkook is waiting for you in the garden," Emily was about to walk away before I called, "what part?" I heard them snort from laughing. "Just the place where you ate breakfast on the first day!" Emily calls back and walks away.

I walk over to the giant closet, I looked at all of the clothes. How does one even go out of one's way to buy all of these clothes? I picked up a black shirt and some normal denim jeans, putting them on quickly and freshening up. I walk downstairs, past Emily. "Know where your going?" They asked jokingly. "Yes, I actually do," I walked off, and I start to hear laughter. I groan, "where is it?" I ask. Emily, who was pissing themself laughing, points in the right direction.

I find Jungkook waiting for me, once again, his back turned looking out at the giant garden, I walk up behind him. "Hello," I say in a dark menacing voice, Jungkook turns around so quickly. Now it was my turn to laugh at somebody. "Jesus Tae, I could've hurt you," he says, putting his hand to his chest. I just laugh at him. "That's Em's sick humor, what has Em done to you?" Jungkook jokingly asked.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask. Jungkook starts to cut up my food and he fed me some of it. "Well, this is going to be your third day here, and I would like to know if I will be having a cutie living with me." I blush when he calls me cutie, not really caring at he is feeding me, at this point I knew it as useless because he'd just try to feed me again.

I really did like it here, everyone was nice. Even if Emily laughed at me a lot, it was just in a friendly way. Seokjin was really nice as well, even if he acted like a mum. Don't even get me started on Jungkook. He was such a fucking sexy vampire, and I think I was falling for him.

Then I have to think back to my old life, nothing special, get up, go to work, work all day, go home, sleep and repeat, it's not like on the weekends I had anything interesting happen either. Most of my friends were all out getting drunk and hooking up, they always invited me, sure, but the last time I went I was so out of place. I was never out of place here.

Jungkook smiled at me, he didn't have his fangs at the moment, but just two very sharp teeth. I thought about it a few more seconds. This life just seemed so much more interesting. "Sure, what have I got to loose?" I shrug. Jungkook's smile widened, he picked me up and sat me on his lap. "Well I guess we're going to have to move you out of that temporary room then aren't we?" He said. "That was a temporary room?" I asked, "yeah, I'll move you to the room next to mine, it's much nicer," Jungkook smiled.

"Jesus, how many fucking room do you have? How many do you need?" Jungkook laughed at my questions. "Well, I must tell you that I'm having four friends come over. You'll get to know them very well, they're usually here everyday, but since I didn't want to scare you I didn't let them come over for the past two days." I nod, leaning back on Jungkook.

We walked around the garden some more, since yesterday was spent in the maze. "May I ask something?" Jungkook requests. I nod, "why was a cutie like you walking in a back ally way in the depths of the night?" He asked. "I was kept late at work, usually I would've taken the bus but it had already left, and as you said, it was really late. I wasn't going to take the long way so I took the short cut," I explain. Jungkook nods, "well I'm glad I found you," he sighed, "you could've been hurt that night."

"What do you mean?" I ask. Jungkook looks at me. "Well, after I had made the mistake of drinking too much of your blood, I was taking you back through the ally. There was a pretty dangerous gang ahead of you. Some of them were actually vampires and they all wanted a piece of you. Of course they started barking up my tree but, they were barking up the wrong tree. I wouldn't have let them lay a finger on you."