chapter 3

I just ended my call and turn to him but  he just avoided my gaze and closed his eyes.

I really feel tried and covered myself with comforter and dozed in to my sleep.

I don't know why this journey is so long and then i turn to other side only to find him but he is nowhere.

There are more couple of hours for my station to come so I  freshen up myself.

I hope my brother will be waiting for me in station.

To my guess he is in station waiting for me i am very happy to see him after a long time.

We drive to home and the haldhi ceremony has already started and all of my cousin's are enjoying they ran towards me and I am so happy now .

Finally I have got time to talk to saru actually just to enquire about her hubby . I am so  curious to see him but i have wait for few more hours .

I am talking with saru to distrub us all my cousin's entered in to the room and we all discussed about our lives it's so nice to talk to the people who  near to our hearts and i don't know when i dozed in to sleep .

There is a sound of drums early in morning which distrubed my sleep and then entered my mom to wake me and to get ready .
I don't know what i will do by getting ready at  this hour and i just entered into washroom to get freshen myself.

We all are at venue and the bridegroom may arive with bharat .

I am so keen to see my brother in law we all are dancing and i collided with hard chest and i raise my head to see him but i am shocked to see him.

How is the episode guys?

Is the person ridima collided is the same person she met in train?

Till next update bye Friends.