Chapter 70

Ridima pov

I don't know what is happening to me now a days. I am feeling nausea . I didn't dare to tell Karthik but he being caring husband he understood my health condition and continously asking me to visit doctor but I am ignoring him saying some reasons.

We both are back to our respective lives. I am going to college but one thing that wondered me most is I didn't  see Aarav.

I asked my friend about him and she said that he went for aboard for higher studies. Anyway I don't want to see him again as I am not kind hearted like Karthik Chouhan 🙄.

I intentionally never create wrong perception against other but if they do harm to me I will never accept them again.

The most exciting part of today that Karthik asking me to meet him at office after my college. That too after a long time. These days he is not taking me out bcoz of my stupid health issues. 

I happly came out of my college actually I am waiting from morning to meet him. I checked my mobile and saw many missed calls from my mom.

My mom never calls me in class timings . I immediately called her back. But what she said made my brain blank.

Saru dhi is having labour pains. I immediately stared to hospital then I thought to inform Karthik and called him and ended the call.

I am not feeling well and closed my eyes to relax  after that I don't know what happened. When I opened my eyes I saw a doctor checking my pulse.

When she saw me looking at her she gave a smile.

"Are you fine Mrs. Chouhan?" She asked.

"I am fine but how you know me?"

"It's silly question to ask. Your husband is a top Bussinessman and the way he is afraid for you can clearly tell that you are Mrs. Chouhan" she said and I smiled for her words.

By this time he will be tensed of me and became restless unless he see me sound.

"So Mrs. Chouhan I have a good news for you both" she said and I saw her curiously hoping she will tell what I am expecting.

"Get ready to have small Mr. Chouhan or Mrs. Chouhan" she said what I want to hear making my heart to skip beat for a movement and she left.

I am seeing him as the door is left opened. A small smile creeped on my face when I saw him asking doctor   with worried face but soon his smile is replaced with a frown on his fair face but what happened to him? I am waiting for him to see me then I got the attention of my handsome husband.

He immediately came to me and hugged me. This hug can tell me  how much he is worried about me..how much he love me..how much he care about me.

"Karthik I am so happy" I said and he saw me much worried face then earlier.

"Is  any injury happened to your brain?" He asked checking my head.

"So you are happy about Saru dhi and Amrith jiju child" he said and took my hand.

"I am talking about our child" I said and he saw me with a question mark prevailing on his face so I took my hand and kept on my stomach making him understand more.

But the immediate incident that happened made we wonder. He lifted me and twirling me. I shouted to put me down as this is adding more fuel  to my nausea.

I can see in his face how happy he is and I equally happy for the new member in our lives. Soon all our family members accompanied us and congratulated.