Chapter 52

I want to dedicate this chapter to my besties Ramya for awesome covers she made for me. Harsha Vardhini and pranaya for correcting errors with lot's of patience. Renuka by giving her opinions genuinely which helped me to write.

Ridima pov

I am so much disappointed and mad at him for what he did at party. I know he is doing just to make me feel sad but how can he play with my feelings.

But it's my fault for not telling him. After a long time I slept missing his warmth.

I denied to visit my grand parents house as I know Karthik will deny but he himself took my phn and said he will come.

In car I felt someone kissed me and I know he will be my lovely husband.

"Let me sleep Karthik" I said in my sleep.

Finally I said what happened to him and my husband is back.

I woke up when sunrise falling on my face. I slept on his chest and his hands are around my waist. I tried to getup but failed.

"Just five mins baby" he said and I rested my head.

He took my straids of hair on my face tugging them. We are so close to each other and his closeness is sending shivers to my spine.

He is pulling me more close then our movement is disturbed by a knock.

"Ridu..wake up and get ready we are getting late" mom shouted and I ran to take my clothes.

"Karthik I placed all your things on table. The bathrooms are at backyard came fast" I said taking my clothes with me.

By the time I came down I saw few of my cousins sitting on hall wearing beautiful dresses.

I bathed myself and placed water and towel for him and walked towards our room to call him.

But saw him reading newspaper and my sisters are oggling at him like an idiot's.

"Come for bath" I said and holded his hand and took him away from them.

"Jealous na biwi" he said

"So you are standing there even after knowing they are seeing you" I asked with suprise

"Haha..I just want you see you are jealous for me" he said and I pushed him to the bathroom.

I am drying my hair then I came to realise that he should come to our room from hall and my sisters will get a heart break if they saw him half naked.

I ran downstairs taking a towel with me by the time I reach down.

I collided with him and dragged him aside.

"Are you planning to come like this?"

"What do you mean by like this?" He asked with a confused voice.

"Half naked"

"Hello Mrs. Ridima how I will be after bathing?" He asked me and I laughed for his expressions.

I covered him by another towel.

"What's this?" He asked for my actions.

"Let's go" I said holding his hand and taking him to our room.

I heard the giggles of my relatives when we are waking and I ignored them.

"Get ready and come down" I said and left him.

I helped my mom in some work and went to get ready.

I saw him coming out. He is looking breathtaking handsome in traditional wear.