chapter 5

I am walking with full rage and went in to a room and locked myself.

I think my mom is shocked with my behaviour and now she is feeling so sad .

I searched his name in Facebook and came to know that he has won the best entrepreneur awards thrice😲😲 and he looks very handsome😜 in his photoes that are present in his account and one thing caught my attention that his relationship status is "in a realation "

I felt happy bcoz even if say yes to this proposal he will tell no and came out of the room where everyone are waiting for my decision .

"I agree to his marriage only after my graduation "
i don't know why I said
"Only after my graduation "
anyway its not a matter bcoz this proposal will be rejected by him.

my mother face lightened and hugged me and my papa is also happy all my cousin's are jumping in air as they have another chance for enjoyment.

But i feel poor for all this people as they have feel sad after he say his decision and laughed to myself .

My papa told that he cancelled my tickets as he want me stay for few more days.

I felt good as i have no mood to go now after as this drama. I went in to my room and jumped in to my bed

It's early in the morning my sister came to me and asked me to
wake up.

I asked why she is shouting early in the morning

" Didi get up its your engagement day and how can you sleep so long" she shouted

I am shocked to her answer and sat on bed with lots of thoughts running in my head.

So Friends how is the episode?

Waiting for karthik point of vision.

You will enjoy karthik pov in next episode .

Are you shocked to listen he agreed for marriage?

What is the reason behind his acceptance?

Is he really engaged?

Please vote and comment.

Your comments helps me to improve .

Thanks to all who are  supporting my book.

Till next episode bye Friends 😍

Happy reading 😍😍😍