Chapter 49

Karthik pov

I quickly fresh up myself and went to office  without having breakfast even my mom is shouting at me.

I can handle my mom very easily than Ridu...:)

The presentation went well accompanied by different delegates from US and Mr. Gupta as we are working together.

"Karthik...I can't keep praising you" Gupta said hugging me.

He is good person but I don't know how Aarav got irresponsible and stupid behaviour...

"I want my Aarav to became like you" he said and I laughed.

"By the way where is he?"

"Actually he is studying MBA he is not ready to take my bussiness" he said

Aarav MBA....the immediate thought that struck my mind is where he is studying?

"Mr. Gupta can you tell me in which college he is studying?" I asked

"It's Faculty of management sciences" he said and walked out.

"Ok...excuse me" I said and went to my cabin in rage.

Why did my Ridu didn't told me about this? Is she trying to hide from me? No..no...Ridu will not do like that....my heart said.

I think even Ridu don't know about him it's only one day she went to college and I believe she didn't encounter with him....

Anyhow if Aarav try to do mess with MY WiFE he will be dead this time.

Ridima pov

I am on my way to college. I even don't know when Karthik came last night as he told me to sleep without waiting for him.

I dozed in to sleep after dinner as he said if I didn't do anything what he says he will get anger and I can't afford it.

I exited from car walking towards my clses but my eyes stared searching for puja then I found her walking towards me and I waved her.

"Hey....sweety come here" a guy called us we went to the group of guys sitting on a bench.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Ridima"

"Do you have boy friend?" Another guy me.

Haha....Boy friend I have husband and they are asking about Boy friend. I laughed to myself.

"Did I asked you any IAS question?" He said again

"Heyy give her time bro she is counting?" He said making my blood boil

"Then add me into your list baby" another guy.

"Hey Vihaan don't steal my chance bro she accepts me" another random guy said.

"Do mind.."  I am saying but Aarav cut me off

"Bro...sorry to interrupt but she is my girl" he said making my blood more boil.

And they laughed in unison  making my blood more boil and my hand touched his cheeck echoing the sound.

Aarav went from there, I throwed a deadly glance to those random guys.

We both walked to our college but someone dragged me.

"How dare you?" I shouted at Aarav

"How dare you to slap me?" He shouted back.

"Who the hell is your girl frd?"

"Do you think I said it wantedly, they will not leave you if I didn't told them like that" he explained.