Sharing a dorm with him...

I dont know about you but personally when i hear boarding school i think Harry Potter (which would acctually be a pretty cool place to go) But when i hear boarding school kids i think irratating rich snobs that i would wanna slap across the face with a chainsaw. EW.. you know what i also imagine uniforms.. and i love wearing my own clothes constantly so hopefully this god for saken school doesnt have to bad of a uniform or ill just have to cry to myself with a tub of ben and jerrys every night.

oh.. sorry i got a bit carried away ranting there. My names Ariana Moore but most people just call me Ari i was a 16 year old junior but now im being shipped off to a mixed boarding school where from ages 14 up to 18 have classes together sounds pretty awesome right ya that was the highest order of sarasm because it wont be awesome because like i just mentioned its a friggin boarding school and i dont do snobby kids with lots of money. Ya ino what your thinking dont i have to be pretty wealthy if im going to this school well yes your right but i dont consider myself a snob that throws her familys money around like everyday is christmas and i dot have parents that only conceived me to keep the name going and then ship me off when im old enough no the only reason there sending me to this school is because they have to travel around for a work for a year and they think this school is as good as it gets so yup thats pretty much all you need to know ut you missed the sappy goodbyes becsause right now im in the airport waiting for a taxi to take me to oakmount boarding school in California im originally from newyork so living the calafornia life should be pretty cool but thats the only good thing about it. and the school has alot of musical facilities and im into that crap.

"Arianna Moore" an almost to chirpy man called out. "eh ya thats me" i waved my hand out at him and stepped out from the crowd. "hello miss im here to take you to oakmount let me take your bags and hop on in" i climbed into the black car dont ask me what make it is because im no good at that kinda thing."soo your here to take me to hell then" i joked with the man "ah now miss oakmount is a very good school you will love it eve i went there" i looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. "yup and know your driving taxi's for the place" i said flatly back at him. "acctually smartass im a teacher at oakmount and a good friend of your parents infact" he replyed smugly. "wait so your a teacher and you just called me smartass..." i said confusingly because usually teachers dont talk to students so casually. "like i said Arianna oakmounts a great school but its also very chill not uptight like most highschool yano anyway i hear your a big fan of music and im gunna be your music teacher at oakmount" well atleast ino one of my teachers is pretty cool "thats awesome just please tell me i dont have music first thing then i would have to cry" oh god i dread looking at my schedual its not like i can just not go to school since im pretty much living there now its gunna be hard to pretend im sick if a teacher can just come and check... "no you dont last class before lunch but theres no school for 2 weeks now because its part of the school schedual" well thats pretty sweet so that leaves me a week an a half to settle in "that sounds pretty sweet" i grinned and he nodded and we drove for another 20 minutes before we mad it to the entrance well lets just say im gunna get a feel for what colleage life will be like because this place is just like harverd or whatever one you wanna imagine you can imagine monsters university for all i care except the boys around this place look far from monsters more like gods... although i can imagine them looking a little less atractive in there uniforms ugh uniforms almost forgot about them.

okay maybe i was wrong about them being snobby rich kids because so far most of them are smiling and waving at me like ive known them my whole bloody life. "alright Arianna im gunna head to my classroom the office is just down the hall big door with HUGE letters saying office on them and if you miss it well then you will need to head back to nursery" he waved at  me "wait sir i never got your name" i cant beleive i drove with him for 40 minutes and never asked him his name. "Mr clement first name none of your biussness" he winked and walked on. yup he was gunna be a awesme teacher.... ok big door big door big door giant letters oh here we are. i strolled in and headed for the secretary untill a hand was shoved in my face. "miss moore im your princepal" the women was in her late thirties and red lipstick on but it was practicly spread aroud her face and dont get me started on her eyeshadow..."eh hi." " follow me to my office dear" i walked behind her and entered her offie the whole school looked so modern but when you entered her office it was like going back in time the place was victorian it was horrible.