shaving cream..

After a long drive that mostly consisted of cameron talking about leona. They did really suit each other tho..Cameron likes crazy and out going and fron what I can tell leona is definitly that !!. " Ashipoo im hone" I shouted strolling into the dorm. " Did you just call me Ashipoo...?" haha aww his confused face is to cute " yup where are the others" usually one of the irratating assholes would be here. " oh they couldnt come over tonight" suddenly im squarted with shaving foam. "Hey ari youve got white stuff on your face" Ash smirked id call him a perv but I had that same dirty thought aswell so..."oh its on" and I pounced on him.

LEONAS POV

"so basically I let you out alone for one day and you end up with your tounge down some fit lads throut" shauna laughs. "pretty much" I shrug with a smirk leaning back on the couch. "woohoo were going to be staying in a school full of fit lads" shauna sings while dancing on the couch.

ARIANNAS POV.

" ouch my boob" I shout at ash while were attacking each other with different shower products

After I pounced on him we got into a full blown war the whole dorm is covered in shaving foam, shampoos, conditioners, body washes and tooth paste.

Ashton pulled me by my shorts and squarted the last of the tooth paste down my bikini bottoms while I rubbed shaving foam in his hair. Ashton tackled me to the ground I kept punching his arms and chest but he eventually got my wrist abd pinned them above my head whike he was on top of me.

I distracted Ash by pushing my chest up obviously making him avert his eyes to my....ya. Then when he losened his grip I flipped us over.

"who new the big boy could be over powered by a girl" I smirked at him slapping some more foam on  his face. Ash raised an eyebrow and smirked at me. "oh really" and in one swift movement I was back under him. "what was it you were saying ari" ash questioned slyly. I glared up at ash and mumbled a 'nothing'. " thats what I thought" he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

for a while we just stared at each other. Ashtons eyes flickered down to my lips. Ashton licked his lips and then did that sexy lip biting thing. I could tell that he was unsure about whether he should kiss me or not." dude its obvious we both want to so kiss me already" I shouted wrapping my arms around his kneck and pulling him closer. Ashton smirked lraned in and closed the gap between us. I reacted instantly our lips moved together.Ashton flipped us over without breaking the kiss.

I was straddling him while his hands rubbed up and down my thigh. I tangled my fingers in his hair it was kinda sticky from the foam. Ashton tracedmy bottom lipswith his tounge. I denied entrance being the stubborn bitch I am.Ashton smirkedagainst my lips. Then he bit my bottom lip making me gasp. He slipped his tounge in and pretty much explored like columbus.Our tounges twisted together moving simultaneously.  I moaned into the kiss making  Ash smirk. We eventually pulled away with our forheades rested against each other. "that was..." "amazing" ah finished my sentence and I knodded agreeing with him

*CLAP CLAP*  "well look who finally grew some balls" I snapped my head around to see todd nate and greg looking down at us. "now are youse gunna have some pizza or continue what your doing" nate smirked at us. "continue what were doing" ash grinned kissing down my kneck.