do you have a euro or a doller or watever the f.ck you call it

After spending to hours in the mall yesterday stuffing our faces buying makeup and all the usual crap I finally bought a bikini 3 infact. one red with white pokadots another electric pink and the last one had an aztec print on it. when I got home ashton was already in bed and the boys had gone home so I just set my alarm and got into bed aswell.

Now im currently just after waking up after sleeping through my alarm while cam is eating leftover pizza with ashton while I get ready I decided to go with the aztec bikini, sandels and a pair of short shorts I put a towel sun lotion and a top in my bag alonf with food I bought yesterday to bring with me.

"ok im ready I might only be half as decent as I could have been but im ready" cam laughed and took my bag for me while ash being the gentlemen he is just kept staring at what I was wearing. "you look amazing in that bikini top" he smirked "you would say that you little perv" ash juat shrugged and me and cam proceeded towards the car.

"see ya later ash" I waved out the car window. "so how long does it take to get to the beach from here" I couldnt help but stare at cam he was ver very very attractive but for some reason I always think ashton is better no matter what guy I look at and its frustating. "about 15 minutes" cam smiled turning up the radio. for the rest of the drive we just chatted about music and books and films and that sort of thing .

"were here..?" cam nodded I knew we were here but still I didnt want to sound like a kknow it all. "yay quick cmon hurry lets go lets go" cameron chuckled "god you really love the beach dont ya" he handed me my bag and we found a spot on the beach. "thats an understatement" I grinned while breathing in the salty air but I almost chocked when cam took his shirt off and I saw all his glory. still not as good as ash. oh shutup creepy voice in my head.

"lets eat" I handed cam his role and we both sat down on the sand. "so whats the deal with you and ash" eh where did that question come from. "theres no deal he is my roommate and plus ive kinda only knew him like 3 days" "you have only know me 3 days and you came to the beach with me..how dou you know I wont drown you or somthing" we both laughed. "first of all you wouldnt hurt a fly and second of all I would take my chances going with jack the ripper if it meant I got to go to the beach" cam sbook his head at me. "your a weird child ari" I nodded in agreement.

"lets go for a swim" I pulled cam into the water much to his protest but eventually we were splashing and messing and axting like retards. "cam im cold" I whined "you wanted to get in the water..." he replyed flatly. "ya well I wanna get out now" "well you have your own two legs now stop complaining and get out" he chuckled. I muttered sinful words while dragging myself out of the now freezing water.

we quickly dryed off and were sitting sharing a boz of lucky charms. yupp I know its weird sharing lucky charms like whaaa..

"eh hi there you dont by any chance maybe have a euro or a doller or whatever the f*ck you call it coz i want my icecream and im short on money and you my fit friend have a lovely face" some strange ass brunette pointed at cam. He seemed to have taken a sudden intrest to the lovely girl that was currrently burned to a crisp and she definitly carried an undeniable irish accent. "ya sure ive got some whats your name" cam stood up he towered over the girl and she just kept staring at him. "leona what about you whats your name hotstuff" I like thia girl... she nudged cam and its the first time ive ever seen a girl make a guy blush. "cameron" he smiled. "well cameron if this  girl isnt your girlfriend which im guessing she isnt because yome havnt been all touchy feely ans shit id really like to meet you right now or kiss you or whatever youbwanna call it feck sake all these new names for things are driving me mad" she muttered towards the end. cameron looked over at me for aprovel I knodded then he leabed in and kessed the girl to which the she didnt hesitate in wrapping her arms around his kneck and kissing back they were at this for a few minutes then they pulled away probably needing a vital resource called oxygen. "what school do you go to" she questioned not taking her eyes off his exposed chest. "the boarding school fifteen minutes away" cameron shrugged. "well fine young chap looks like ill see you at school tomorrow then" and with that she winked turned around and wiggled her ass off the beach to her car. "ari I think im in love...." I laughed and started packing up the stuff. "and that ass.." he trailed off while watching her drive away. well this day escalated quickly..