on my knees !!

ARIANNAS POV :::"wait so your telling my that buys call girls moths as in the think that flutters around a f,ucking lamp" tiffany laughed. Shauna and Leona were explaining how things work from where there from. "Lo do you want another tub of icecream because youve been staring at your empty tub with the saddest face for ages now" cameron chuckled at at leona you can tell thatvhe really likes her. its very cutical almost as cute as the pet girl snail squidward gets on spongebob yano that episode...no ok. "OH..MY..GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS.  will you really get me more icecream because if your serious ill be on my knees for you in seconds.." leona jumped in exitement. "as good as that sounds sweetcheeks your alright but a kiss would be nice" cameron smirked at leona and raised an eyebrow testing her. "ok." she replyed simply and leaned in and kissed cameron. Leona wrapped her arms around ccamerons kneck and pulled him closer. "seriously they both have dorms and they still practicly rape each other in public trust leona to act like this on the first day" shauna chuckles and I nodd in agreement. " speaking of dorms that could be occupied in this form" nate gestured to leona and cameron. "would you like to take a little trip to nates pleasure land" nate winked at shauna. He has been pesturing her since she walked in and its kinda funny because shauna just keeps shooting him down and he isnt used to that. "like ive said a million times..later like..and as leona explained that means no. when it comes from my mouth and by calling your dorm pleasure fucking land really isnt helping your efforts you creepy little beautiful faced fucker" shauna smirked and everyone at the table couldnt contain there laughter. Leona and cameron eventually pulled away for a vital resource called..air.. and cam went and got leona icecream.

"you wanna go back to the dorm since you wouldnt let us finish yesterdays events." ashton whispered huskily in my ear send tingles down my spine. "nope not really" I grinned tipping icecream on his nose. "looks like im not the only one receiving a plate load of rejection" nate laughed at ashton. "ya the johnson boys seem to be having trouble getting some today" todd laughed. "pfft like you could do any better" nated glared at todd and flipped him off. Todd smirked. "so shauna you gunna kiss me or..." shauna laughed evily at nate and turned to todd." well if its up for offer sure why not" shauna got up strolled over to todd sat on his lap and yes you guessed right tounges werw shooved down throats for approximately 5 minutes or so. wow..I love these girls there like the good kind of sluts..there words not mine.

"listen here prick nobody pumps into me knocks my ICECREAM OVER and doesnt say sorry" I looked over to see leona pulling some guy down to face level shouting at him with icecream puddled around her and cameron in trying to hold himself upright from laughing so hard...scratch the whole good kind of sluts lets change it to crazy ass good kind of sluts.

Sharing a dorm with him...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara