fine looking chap

LEONA'S POV ::::: well wasnt he a fine lookong chap. I wounder if he was only being nice because he barley knew me. like come on im more than likly not like the other girls he dates. He probably isnt into freaks upsest with icecream......What if he thinks he can just use me because I did meet (kiss) him before I knew his second name....shit whats his second name.

im glad that im gunna know a girl tomorrow. Arianna seems nice hopfully we can be friends. OH.MY.GOD that boys stomach.like fuck he was ripped...like he definitly had an eight pack and jaysus his arms were well built and them shoulders hoooooly shit dont even get me started on those V. lines if anything was carved by angels they were. And  that was just his body...his face oh such perfection. such a perfectly defined jaw line like cmon who doesnt like a nice jaw line. Acctually never mind if he wants to use me because with a face like that I would give two shits and plus he gave me money for icecream.To be honest he is so beautiful if he hit me with a car id say thankyou....shit what was I saying oh ya I hope me and arianna can be friends ...

"eh lo you alright youve been sitting in the car smiling to yourself for ten minutes now" shauna stared at me like I was a creep (well I kinda am) but she is right ive been sitting here for 10 minutes now "trust me shauna if you just met the lad I did you would too" I smirked getting out of the car.