twelve

Kinda late but happy birthday namjoon and happy late birthday to Jungkook≧∇≦

........................................

Yoongi sighed heavily as he heard his brothers conversation. Trying to figure out a way to make his mate comfortable enough to listen to jungkook

"tae" yoongi called the omega. Watching with amusement as the said wolf looked at the vampire mid chew. Wide eyes catching brown ones as taehyung looked back down at his dinner

"I don't wanna share" taehyung Whined, thinking that the vampire called him to steal some of his food since suga hasn't eaten yet. Yoongi let out a small chuckle before motioning the younger away from the food

"come here baby. I want you next to me for we can talk "

Taehyung blushed at the pet name before begrudgingly putting down his food and making his way to crawl on the bed next to the vampire. Before Taehyung could get comfortable, Yoongi grabbed the wolf and pulled him on his lap, making sure he could keep direct eye contact with the blushing younger.

"the others are going to come in here to talk with you "

Yoongi stared, hands quick to rub taehyung's sides to clam his tense mate down

"chim, j-hope, and jungkook. I'm not going anywhere so just listen to them. "

"I don't want to. Can't I just be alone with you " taehyung whimpered. Burying his face into yoongi's neck. Holding onto the pale vampire for dear life

"no taehyung! You have to talk to them. They're your mate too! Not just mine........ They have been waiting thousands of years like I to have you, to meet you, too simply be with you love. I've been selfish long enough.....you need to talk to them. They need you as much as I do. And you need them too"

"i-i......im just scared........you are the only one who has helped me.......V never did. You saved me, more than once. What if, the people who are supposed to love me hurt me like.............Jungkook already proved that it could happen!..........i just don't know if you could save me again "

How many times do I have to tell you taehyung. That mate of his.... Daesung gave you a witch's potion to make me dormant!!...............and besides, I am no match against an alpha like he was.

Yoongi sighed, taking in what both taehyung and his wolf said. In the back of his mind, Yoongi wanted to laugh at how in just a few seconds, he went from one of the most feared vampire's (if not the most) to basically taehyung's hero.

" I never meant to hurt you intentionally "

Jungkook said quietly. Making taehyung freeze and practically try to attach himself to yoongi

"we all would never hurt you. "

J-hope added as the three carefully walked towards the omega

"it might seem that suga is the only one that cares to save you but it's not true. He just somehow quicker to respond then us."

"we all love you Taehyung..... I love you, trust you. Its just.. I'm not ready to hear that name ever again "

Jungkook finished after jimin. Watching as the wolf turns in yoongi's lap slightly to look at the three of them.

"I'm sorry.

I know that I shouldn't have said that name... But I forgot. It's my fault, and you don't have to lie about trusting me, or loving me........... Who would want to after "

Before Taehyung could go any further, Jimin used his vampire speed and quickly appeared beside the two on the bed and pulled the wolf into a soft, but deep kiss. The other three vampires watching as their mate slowly closed his eyes gripped yoongi's shirt tightly before jimin pulled away.

Looking into the wolf's eyes, making sure to show all the love and trust he feels for their mate before saying something that will definitely change everything.

"jimin. My name is jimin. "