seventeen

// 2 weeks A.T.PO (after taehyung passes out) //

"shit, we're really screwed. I hoped that at least this part of hyung's vision would be wrong "

Jungkook groaned as the pack doctors and taehyungs family all finally left. They just got done celebrating taehyung's 17th birthday since they didn't know that it had already passed 8 months ago. the three vampires were too busy preparing the younger for their mating that took place just 2 weeks ago.

"Jungkook, we all are surprised that it happened but don't be a dick about it. Grow the fuck up..... And support our mate during this time you immature ancient ass vampire child"

Jimin scolded as went and hugged their crying omega.

// 4 weeks A.T.PO//

Taehyung hurriedly ran to namjoon's bathroom as he felt what he ate last night starting to come up.

"taehyung"

Namjoon whispered as he rubs his mates back, grimacing as he saw and smelt blood and something else. After the omega got done heaving into the toilet, namjoon led the younger to the sink to wash his mouth

"hyung"

Taehyung speaks up after using the mouth wash

"how come you never gave me a birthday gift like the others? "

Taehyung asked with a pout before turning around to realize that namjoon has him pinned against the sink.

"because pup, your present is more private....... Would you like me to give it to baby boy "

Namjoon whispered before kissing the younger hungrily, ignoring the taste of mint he got from toothpaste and mouth wash as he picked taehyung up to set him on the sink.

"daddy~"

//2 months A.T.PO//

The vampire's watched in sadness as their once energetic mate was now so weak and got winded quickly, and that his personality become one of a emotional teenager's.

" I don't want to drink that!! It doesn't matter how many times you tell me good boy I won't do it"

Taehyung yelled at jin before stuffing his mouth full of the flesh red meat his wolf was craving. Jin breathed deeply as he tried to calm down, his pup wasnt his self, so he should let the disrespect go.

"stay calm jin hyung. Hoseok and jungkook should give it a try "

Namjoon mind linked out to only his brothers can hear.

Jin left and the other two vampire's came in

"tae, please drink this. It might make you feel better "

Hoseok asked as he and jungkook rubbed the omega's arm and back

"but it's nasty....... I don't want to "

Tae whimpers with tears in his eyes

"how about we give you a different type then. Would you drink it then? "

Jungkook asked with a sigh. Taehyung nodded and before a blink of an eye they had placed the new drink in front of him. Slowly, taehyung took a sip before humming. This type was definitely better than what he tried and been trying to drink for the past 4 weeks

"I like this one "

Taehyung smiled cutely making Hoseok and jungkook coo. With a quick kiss, the two left to leave their mate to his eating.