★1☆

Art by: Lizooze

Are you ready for Aphmau's year + Your Entertainment + CrystalXStudios ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau and the others got back, but without Aaron and Melissa.

Aphmau was a complete wreck, she had bags under her eyes and she looked horrible.

She is still guilty about what she did.... what she did to Aaron.

Aphmau was in her room, looking though all the pictures that had Aaron in it. She looked at her drawer and got up, she walked to her drawer and opened it.

She picked up Aaron's jacket, he left it at her place before they left. When she picked it up, a picture fell from it.

She looked down and picked it up, it was her picture when she first started freshman year.

"I remember this.... it was when I started high school." Aphmau muttered and looked at Aaron.

"He was having a hard time.... and I'm the one who brightened up his life, I saved him long ago...." Aphmau muttered and she started crying.

"Out first picture together." Aphmau muttered then someone knocked on her door, it was Nana.

"Aphmau.... can I get in?" Nana asked as she opened the door.

"Sure..." Aphmau muttered so low and Nana walked towards her and sat down next to her.

"How are you doing?" Nana asked and Aphmau looked down.

"I......... I still can't move on, after everything that happened........ I still feel guilty." Aphmau muttered and started to cry.

Nana saddened and hugged her best friend, making her cry into her chest.

"Aphmau....... it wasn't your fault.... everything that happened wasn't your fault, you weren't in control of your actions." Nana said then Aphmau pulled away.

"I SHOULD HAVE!" Aphmau yelled as she stood up and Nana stood up.

"I SHOULD'VE FOUGHT THE POTION FOR HIM! Just like how he fought for my life.... even if he had to sacrifice his." Aphmau said then broke down on her knees.

Nana knelt down to her and hugged her tightly, "Aphmau..... remember, Aaron wants you to smile.... just smile.... for him." Nana muttered.

•••

Aaron and Aphmau were in the music room, holding each other after they got back together.

Aaron pulled away and looked into Aphmau's eyes and wiped off her tears. "Shh.... its over." Aaron muttered and Aphmau cried.

"But it's my fault, I'm the one who didn't believe you." Aphmau said and Aaron hooked her chin.

"Smile... for me."

•••

Aphmau cried even more after remembering the memory.

"Aphmau your mother is downstairs." Nana said and Aphmau nodded and got up, she went to the bathroom and washed her face.

She was wearing a black shirt and black skirt with black kitty boots and Aaron's jacket.

Aphmoo's clothes in Aphmew's year

She got down the stairs and saw her mother, with Lily.

Sylvanna stood up and hugged her daughter, "Hija I know what happened, Rachel told me."

Aphmau sighed and pulled away from her mother, "What is she doing here?" Aphmau asked and Lily stood up and walked over to them.

"Aphmau... I know it's so sudden but, Lily is your step sister. Your father was married before." Sylvanna said and Lily looked at Aphmau.

"I am his daughter... he abandoned me and my mother and I hated him ever since, and when I found out that you are in the same situation... I want to say sorry for what I've done, and I now what happened Aphmau." Lily said and Aphmau looked at her and started crying.

Lily hugged her little sister to calm her down, "Lily I feel so guilty!" Aphmau screamed.

Lily pulled away, "Hey hey, shhh... remember Aaron loves you, and he knows it's not your fault. All the blame goes to him." Lily said and Aphmau looked up at her.

"Thank you Lily.... I just still can't believe that I have a sister." Aphmau said and Lily smiled.

"Same... but now I'm here to help you, and everyone is here to help you through this. Even Aaron." Lily said and Aphmau looked at the floor.

"I just miss him.... I just want to say sorry, Lily I can't stand a year away from him, not chatting or calling or even meeting." Aphmau said and Lily wiped away her tears.

"Aphmau.... you have to do it, if it isn't for anyone just do it for Aaron. Do it for him Aphmau, he loves you." Lily muttered and Aphmau was lost in her thoughts.

"I have to do it for him... I have to smile for him."

Aphmau looked up at Lily and smiled.

"Thank you... sister."

Ciao Adios!