★2☆

Art by: ??? But it talks depression

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau packed her bags and looked in the mirror, leaving her old room.

Someone knocked on the door and got in, "Hey Aphmau, are you ready to go?" Lily asked as she got in Aphmau's room.

"Yeah.... I'm sorry Lily for doing this." Aphmau apologized and Lily shook her head.

"Aphmau, you're a very nice person inside out. Just think positive." Lily said and Aphmau sighed

"Lily... it's so hard on me, I miss him so much." Aphmau said and Lily patted her back.

"Hey, I know it's hard on you. But I'm sure that Aaron wants to smile." Lily said and Aphmau looked up at her.

"I... still feel guilty." Aphmau said and Lily sighed.

"C'mon Aphmau let's go." Lily said then picked up Aphmau's bag and got downstairs.

"I'll just grab a few thing and I'll be down." Aphmau said as Lily got downstairs.

"Hey Katelyn, Nana. Here's my address if you want to visit Aphmau, give it to the others too. Aphmau will need you guys with her." Lily said as she gave Katelyn and Nana her address.

"Hey, Lily. Before you leave, why are you taking Aphmau to your place?" Katelyn asked and Lily turned to her.

"Because she lives right next to Aaron's and I don't want her to have memories of what happened and she becomes more depressed. My goal right now is to make her shine brightly in these dark times, so I figured taking her to my place would make her feel better. Also it's next to the beach so she can take her mind off things there." Lily explained and Katelyn nodded.

"Lily thank you... really." Katelyn said and Lily smiled.

"She's my sister after all... I want to see her bright smile again, I remeber how she made everyone smile... She's like an angel that is on earth, and Aaron is blessed to be with her." Lily said as she shead a tear, Katelyn and Nana did the same.

Nana walked up to Lily and hugged her, "Even though her father is a jerk, but you Lily have proven yourself." Nana muttered then pulled away.

Aphmau came down the stairs and hugged her best friends, "I'll miss you guys." Aphmau said and Katelyn breathed.

They all pulled away, "Don't worry Aphmau... we will visit you, besides we'll see each other in school." Katelyn said and Aphmau nodded.

"Take care Aphmau..."

Ciao Adios!