★5☆

Art by: ThatKawaiiSushiBear

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Aphmau how did that even happen?" Lily asked and Aphmau sighed, tears in her eyes.

"I DON'T KNOW LILY!" Aphmau yelled and Lily hugged her.

"Michi... she did this, because I made her forget about Ultima Werewolves so she saved Ein and made him do this to me.." Aphmau said and looked at the pregnancy test.

"This child inside me... Is Ein's child. If Aaron knew about this, I will be so doomed." Aphmau muttered and Lily sighed.

"I'm sure Aaron will understand. Besides Michi and Ein are locked up in the Nether forever by Hyria." Lily said and Aphmau took a deep breath.

"I haven't told Melissa about this. I'm scared that she might tell Aaron accidentally and he'll end me." Aphmau said and Lily sighed.

"Aphmau you have to calm down... you will see Aaron tomorrow, and he's going to find out either way." Lily said and Aphmau looked at her.

"Can't I just have an abortion?" Aphmau asked and Lily sighed.

"You can't just have it at the first weeks... you have to wait for four months Aphmau." Lily said and Aphmau groaned.

"I'm so scared... I will not give birth to that child, his father is the worst person alive." Aphmau said and Lily looked down.

"I feel really bad for you... if Aaron only found out that he was the reason why you lost your virginity, he might go insane." Lily said and Aphmau grabbed a cup of water and drank it.

"I'm so terrified about Aaron's reaction." Aphmau said and Lily looked down at her with sadness.

"I swear if I ever saw those two one day I will go bloody murder at them." Lily said, causing Aphmau to laugh a bit.

"Bloody murder? Really Lily?" Aphmau commented and Lily giggled.

"C'mon let's pack."

★☆★☆

"I'm excited and scared at the same time." Aphmau said and Lily patted her back.

"Calm down... let's just hope he doesn't go berserk when he hears about that." Lily said and they both got in the car and took off.

To Phoenix Drop University

Ciao Adios!