★3☆

Art by: Peechyvbee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau laid down on her bed, looking at the window watching the waves crash.

Lily never left her side, she helped her with everything that her little sister needed.

"Lily?" Aphmau called from the kitchen, Lily sat up from the couch and walked over to her.

"Yeah sis?" Lily asked and Aphmau pulled out a piece of paper, it was a recipe of Oatmeal Cookies.

"Can you help me make Oatmeal Cookies for Aaron? That's his favorite." Aphmau asked and Lily smiled and nodded. They soon got into baking.

After a few hours, they were done with the cookies and the doorbell rang. Lily went up to open it and saw Melissa.

"Melissa!" Lily exclaimed and hugged her.

"Why are you here Lily?" Melissa said as they pulled away.

"I am Aphmau's step sister, now c'mon in." Lily said and she let Aphmau in.

"Aphmau~Melissa's here!" Lily said and rushed up the stairs to give them alone time.

Aphmau ran up to Melissa and hugged her. "Melissa! How's Aaron?" Aphmau asked and Melissa giggled, popping out her ears and tail.

"He's good, he sent me here to check up on you." Melissa said and Aphmau had a relief sigh.

"I'm glad." Aphmau said and Melissa gave her a letter.

"Here, this one's from Aaron." Melissa said as she gave her the letter.

Aph....

I understand if you didn't read this, and I'm sorry for hiding this from you.

You are a part of my life, you're friends became my family.

But I forgot who I was... and placed you all in trouble. I'm sorry.

I want you to have a great year, and have fun... I miss hearing your voice.

I also got you poopsi, I know you really love them.

And I also got you a Macy's gift card, I know how much you love that shop.

I just want to see you again.

Aaron.

Aphmau cried as she started remembering all the moments she had with Aaron.

"Here's the poopsi and the gift card." Melissa said as she handed her the two items.

"Thank you." Aphmau said as her voice cracked.

"Aphmau, was there something odd in Aaron's letter?" Melissa asked and Aphmau looked at her with confusion.

"Huh? What do mean by odd?" Aphmau asked and Melissa took a deep breath.

"It's just, Aaron is still reliving this nightmare. He thinks that he didn't save you... he thinks that it was all a dream and you are still under the effects of the potion." Melissa said and Aphmau started crying.

"Melissa wait here, I'll be back." Aphmau said and rushed up the stairs.

She grabbed a recorder and recoded a message for Aaron. After recording, she drew '8D' on it.

She got down the stairs and gave Melissa the recorder and the Oatmeal Cookies. "Give those to Aaron. Please." Aphmau pleaded and Melissa smiled and hugged her.

"Aphmau don't worry... I'll give them to Aaron, now I have to go Aphmau." Melissa said as she hugged Aphmau again and left.

Lily went downstairs and hugged Aphmau. "Aphmau... we are all here for you."

I know it wasn't that dark but I wasn't in the mood.

Plus this book will be five chapters only.

Ciao Adios!