★4☆

Art by: DatKawaiiSushiBear on Instagram

AAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOONNNNN

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

"Aaron, how are you feeling?" Melissa asked as she got in Aaron's room. His eyes are still crimson.

He sat up on the bed. "I'm doing better." Melissa smiled and walked towards her brother.

"You have to get ready, I am driving you to college next week." Melissa said and Aaron smiled.

"I'll see Aph next week...." Aaron said and Melissa nodded.

"Yup. And she's excited just like how you are now. Lily is helping her with packing." Melissa said and Aaron looked down at the recorder.

"I still can't believe that Lily is Aphmau's sister though..." Aaron said and Melissa smiled.

"Aaron... look, I know it was a shock. But Lily took Aphmau to her house for that year so that she won't see your house, because she will get reminded by everything that happened." Melissa said and Aaron hugged her.

It was the first time in a very long time Aaron and Melissa hugged.

"Aaron?" A young 13 year old Melissa said as she got in her brother's room.

"Melissa... I am a monster." The 10 year old Aaron muttered, his crimson eyes in tears.

"You're not brother... you are hiding yourself from everyone to keep them safe." Melissa said as she sat down next to him.

"Really?" Aaron asked and Melissa nodded.

"Yes Aaron." Melissa said and hugged her brother tightly.

"Shhh... I am here for you." Melissa said as she tightened her grip around Aaron.

Aaron smiled at the memory, "Remember when we hugged years ago?" Melissa asked and Aaron smiled.

"Yeah I do..." Aaron said then pulled away from the hug.

"Hey Melissa?" Aaron said and Melissa hummed in response.

"Thank you." Aaron said and Melissa smiled.

"For what?" Melissa asked and Aaron looked at the ground then at her again.

"For being here for me." Aaron said and Melissa hugged him again.

"It's no problem Aaron... this is what siblings are for."

Ciao Adios!