Chapter 1

The day was warm and the sky was blue with not even one cloud in sight. All of a sudden a pony raced through the sky and disturbed the silence with her chanting "go rainbow go" she shouted.

It was rainbow dash, she was cheering herself on as she was doing some random tricks in the sky "RAINBOW DASH !!!!" A light pink pony with curly fluffed up raspberry pink hair called out as they walked towards dash, she continued to call for her. "Oh daaashiee" the pink pony called in a sing songy tone, "I see you, now get down here ...... please!?" She yelled. 

Rainbow hovered down closer to the pink pony "what is it now pinkie?" Rainbow asked as pinkie pie did a cartwheel and began to stand on one hoof, "Twilight wanted my help with something, so I really wasn't able to do what you and me wanted to do earlier together" (which was of course, pranking other ponies.)

Rainbow frowned "um.. ok Pinkie, I guess we can do it tomorrow then?" Pinkie frowned
"yeah I guess so... sorry dashie" Pinkie said.

Rainbow began to take flight, abruptly saying bye to the pink pony, but by the time Pinkie pie replied Rainbow dash was already gone.
With a begrudging sigh Pinkie began to make her way towards twilight sparkles tree house home wondering why Rainbow dash took off in such a hurry on her way there, she even wondered weather or not Rainbow even heard her say goodbye.