tasting the rainbow

Rainbow smiled as pinkie took her tongue out of her mouth, Pinkie smiled. "yum, your tongue tastes like vanilla!" Pinkie giggled sweetly to rainbow while the cyan pony caught her breath from their makeout session.

Pinkie leaned down to get another taste of rainbow, Rainbow moaned "p-pinkie ..... D-...... Mmm" Pinkie continued to quote on quote (taste the rainbow) and dash was indeed enjoying what she was doing to her, she never wanted it to end since she was on cloud 9 and hoping that their kiss would last forever because she loved every bit of pinkie. She always knew she felt something for the bubbly pink party pony, But she couldn't quite tell what it was. Then all of a sudden, she thought about what she was feeling at twilight's treehouse last night.

was that what you call love.. At first sight though? No it wasn't first sight it was love but not at first sight.
Dash made an attempt to go deeper into her thoughts but she couldn't think straight. Her wings popped open, hard as a rock and really stiff.

Pinkie was nibbling on dashes ear "I guess someone's really excited~" Pinkie taunted, Rainbow spread her hind legs open and pinkie acknowledged it as permission to get straight to the nitty gritty. She continued doing her thing, teasing rainbow and playing with her, making dash squirm around a bit. She then decided she was ready to go down, but just before she did she placed her hoof over rainbows mouth "I got it" Pinkie said in confidence.

She then moved down to Rainbow Dash's marehood, placing her hooves onto dashes thighs and went to work moving her tongue about and pleasuring rainbow.

Dashes whole body began to stiffen up as she began to bite her lip and moan due to the consistent and very well executed stimulation "p-pinkie that's p-perfect.. no! I-It's am-maz-zing!."

pinkie began to eat and suck on dashes marehood in almost a professional manner, almost as if shes very experienced in doing this, as if she knew all of dashes weak spots already. Rainbow was enamored with the feeling, moaning out compliments and talking to pinkie with a Hefty bedroom voice.

Pinkie kept it up until rainbow couldn't take it anymore, she arched her back, moaning out to pinkie and releasing her hot juices inside of pinkie's mouth and simultaneously spurting it out all over pinkies bed. Pinkie moaned as she drank up dashes cum and afterwards, she looked up from between dashes legs flaunting a cute smile and a deep red blush across her face.

Rainbow flopped back onto the bed, panting and breathing hard as hell, pinkie soon following after her and placing her head on rainbows chest, she looked at rainbow dash with a now satisfied smile just as pinkie started to ask rainbow "I'm guessing you liked that dashie~?"

Rainbow nodded "Hell yeah pinkie.. That was really good.. Pinkie your tongue is magical.."
She then matched smiles with Pinkie pie just as pinkie began to giggle happily to dash. They both starred into each other's eyes, satisfied and wondering what to do next.