chapter 3 pots and pies

Rainbow and pinkie got munchy a few hours after that fun they had so rainbow and pinkie decided to make something together they spent most of their time debating on what they should make than actually cooking something. Pinkie  decided to do something fun and delicious with rainbow dash so she told rainbow to go to her house asap "I'll meet you there" pinkie said before walking to her door and winking at rainbow. Rainbow dash snickered "alright then I'll see you there cupcake" pinkie smiled and blew dash a kiss then she opened the door and went down the stairs. rainbow cought the kiss with her hoof and put it on her cheek she giggled the went out the window and straight to her house using her wings to get there. Pinkie got at least 6 pies with one cupcake that was strawberry flavored with rainbow colored frosting. why did she only bring one what about rainbow dash you must be asking well she had some bad intentions and we'll you know that's just part of her plan at least just to make the day alittle  funner than it already was for her and rainbow dash both. She grabbed everything she needed and ran out the door and bounced on her tail towards rainbow dashes house on the other hoof rainbow dash was frantically looking for something of hers she was wanting to give to pinkie a few days after rainbow first met her. honestly rainbow dash always did have a bit of a crush on pinkie pie rainbow dash thought it was just a faze but maybe it wasn't. pinkie was always really close to rainbow nibbling on her hair to hugging her to nibbling on her ear. pinkie was rainbow dashes fetish. Rainbow dash found the stuffed plushies of her and pinkie Rainbow dash put the plush of pinkie down on one of her pillows and she held the plush of herself close to her heart then she took a deep breath. hmm I remember when rarity made these for me hehe she did a good job too there in mint condition still 'knock knock rainbow jumped because the knock startled her. she got off the floor and put the plush behind her then she flew downstairs and to the door she opened it and pinkie jumped into rainbow dash and they both fell on the floor. Rainbow smiled as pinkie asked if rainbow was ready to have some fun rainbow dash smiled and nodded her head "I'm as ready as I'll ever be" .then rainbow cocked her head to the side and asked "uhh pinkie where's sweetie pie?" Pinkie smiled "our little foal is with Mrs. Cake pound and pumpkin she's fine" rainbow dash sighed "for a second there I thought you might have lost her or something. rainbow smiled and gave pinkie the plushie of rainbow dash aka herself and pinkie blushed as she took the plushie then she hugged rainbow dash and also thanked her as pinkie hugged the plushie. "oh rainbow dash I love it and you!" Pinkie squealed and gave raibow another hug but this time rainbow dash snuck in a kiss.