Chapter 2 Lazy morning

Rainbow woke up in Pinkie pie's room at Sugar cube Corner with Pinkie laying right beside her, she was somewhat already awake but facing away from dash on the right side of the bed.

"Rainbow dash.." Pinkie groaned in her tiredness
"what is it pinkie?" Rainbow replied, her too sporting a groggy voice. "I wanna go to twilights house and ask her something" Pinkie said while stretching, Rainbow then rolled on top of pinkie playfully "You'll have to get up then."

The pink pony groaned again in response "But I don't want too, I'm so tired.." pinkie rolled onto her stomach and dashes mind suddenly exploded with ideas most of them getting busy in bed but she really didn't know if pinkie felt the same way so she decided she was gonna drop some clues down for pinkie.

Rainbow nuzzled up to pinkies marehood with her hind leg softly, pinkie began to blush as rainbow did so "R-rainbow.." pinkie said quietly to her. "Yeah pinkie?" The pink pony had a slightly embarrassed smile on her face with a rosy blush on her cheeks as she faced dash to reply. "Y-your leg"

Rainbow moved her hind leg away from pinkies marehood and pinkie and laughed somewhat nervously "oh yeah, sorry pinkie."

Pinkie smiled "pfft it's nothing, but if you meant to do that, you could.. you know" pinkie said in a soft bedroomy kinda tone. Rainbow blushed heavily before then smirking at Pinkie pie,
"I see-" Rainbow looked pinkie in the eyes and asked her "Umm ... Pinkie, have you ever done it before?" Rainbows heart rate starting to rise.

Pinkie shook her head and responded "nope" Rainbow sighed "Oh- umm- I haven't either! but now I have you to practice with." rainbow winked at her, pinkie giggled "I love you dashie." Pinkie said, rainbow was getting so excited and overloaded with joy, she let out a smile and told pinkie she loved her too.

Dash then hugged pinkie as pinkie then rolled on top of rainbow, the cyan blue pony used her wings to lock pinkie in close to her as they then shared a long kiss that was for sure for the books.