*Unholy gurgling noises*

Ink's POV

Error stares at me, a grin playing on his mouth. Heat rises to my cheeks. How long was he standing there? Did he hear me singing? I start freaking out.

Error watches for a minute, amused at my expense. Then he puts a finger over my lips(??). My eyes grow wider. He chuckles.

"ThAt ceRtaInly gOt yOu tO caLM dOwn." I glare daggers at him.

"What do you want, Error?" I put as much venom in my words as I can. He puts a hand over his chest, pretending to be wounded.

"GoLLy iNk! CaN't I hAVe a moMeNt wiTh mY bEst FrIeNd?" His grin widens.

I snarl and snap at the hand on my face. He jerks his hand away just before I bite it.

"GeTTinG fIesTy, aRe wE?" Error snickers. He leans in, so close our faces are almost touching. I feel my soul skip a beat, and I blush.

"WE'lL hAvE tO fIx tHAt.." he reaches a hand up. My whole face is a rainbow by now. Why do I WANT him to kiss me?

Error's POV

I've never been this close to Ink before. His scent is a strange combination of old paint and grass.

I grin when I see his blush. I reach a hand up...

And grab his paintbrush.

Ink gasps, and begins to twist and squirm in my strings. He wiggles and begins to swing himself back and forth, trying to get closer to his precious paintbrush.

I take a step back, grinning like a maniac. Ink growls ferociously and spits a glob of ink at my feet.

I teleport his brush away and snap to undo his binds. He falls to the ground with a loud thump.

"Give Broomie back!" I laugh at his nickname for his brush.

"HoW aBouT... NO." I wrap Ink in my strings and pull him close. He looks up at me, a worried look on his face.

"YoU'rE mInE nOw."