Death

Error's POV

A sickening laugh echos through the anti-void. Ink twists his hand in my grasp, so that our hands are clasped together. Dream's dropped Ink's wrist entirely, and is staring in the direction the laugh came from.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The lovebirds, and the rejects."

A sinister voice speaks, and the Star Sanses shiver. Dream looks between Ink and I, obviously confused.

"Error." I start.

"You traitorous scum. Heh heh. And Ink." The creator shivers, squeezing my hand tighter.

"Ink, Ink, Ink. Betraying your friends like this? Tsk tsk. Disappointing."

Blue swivels to face Ink. "Betrayed us? What does that mean?" The skittle begins to sweat.

"Yes Ink. Tell them. Tell them that you've fallen in love with the glitch who kidnapped you."

Dream turns to Ink, jaw dropping. I look at him as well. "L-loVe?" I ask. The small rainbow squeaks.

"I.. um.. I.." I kiss Ink gently, ignoring the looks from Blue and Dream.

"I lOvE yOu tOO."

The voice laughs again.

"What a sweet moment."

All of a sudden a goopy skeleton with four tentacles appears in front of us and picks up Ink by the neck.

"Time for me to ruin it."

Ink's POV

"NO! PuT InK dOwN!" Error yells. Nightmare chuckles, squeezing tighter. I gasp, clawing at the tentacle holding me.

"Now why would I do that?" He grins.

"Brother! Leave Ink alone! Fight me instead!" Dream shouts. " why are you even doing this?" Nightmare turns to face his brother.

"Oh Dream. Don't you see? I've been planing this. I knew that Error would kidnap Ink again, and take away his only means of protecting himself."

Night looks up at me as I choke, then at Error, looking at me with worry.

"And of course I knew that if I were to wait, I could make Ink's death even more painful."

My vision begins to swim and blur, my arms hanging limp by my sides. I don't have the strength to continue my fit of rebellion. "Err..or.." I manage. "Love... I..feel.." coughing I have to stop what I'm trying to say. Nightmare is slowly crushing my windpipe, making it really hard and really painful to breathe.

I look at Error, and my fuzzy vision just makes out a tear streaming down his cheek.

"H...elp..." My vision goes black.