Showdown

Ink's POV

I rush Nightmare, splattering him with paint as I dodge his attacks. He grabs my by the waist, but I use my brush to twist his tentacle off of me.

I flip backwards, away from Nightmare as I gear up for another attack. Night runs at me, lashing out with a tentacle. I hit it with paint as I roll underneath.

~le famous time skip (cause I'm not good at writing battle scenes)~

Nightmare is now covered in paint, and both of us are breathing heavily. He looks at himself and laughs. "What's that supposed to do?" He smirks.

"It's called... Creativity!" I snap my fingers and my paint quickly turns into virtually unbreakable chains. He growls at me.

"GUYS! NOW!" I shout at Blue, Dream and Error. They nod and summon Gaster Blasters, striking Nightmare with their power. After being hit, Night slowly morphs into a form I've never seen. He's wearing a dark purple coat, a gold-collared shirt, and a gold crown with a crescent moon in the middle.

He groans and slowly opens his eyes,(he now has two) looking up at us.

"D-Dream?" He asks.
"Yes brother. I'm here."
"Good. I-ink? I'm s-sorry."

I smile down at this fragile version of Nightmare. "It's ok. Don't worry about it."

Suddenly Error tackles me in a vicious hug. We fall to the ground, and I giggle until I notice the tears in his eyes.

"DoN't eVeR dO thAt aGaiN." He whispers. I smile, pulling him into a kiss.

When we break apart I say, "I won't. I promise." He smiles and we kiss again. Blue squeals. "You two are so CUTE!"

I giggle at his words as I help Error get back up. Dream looks at us skeptically. Error scratches the back of his skull and I blush.

"Heh heh. Yeah.. So. Dream, Blue." I look at both of them in turn. "Error and I.. we're together." Error blushes a light yellow, and I giggle.

Grabbing Error's hand in mine, I lead him slightly away from the others.
I take a deep breath. "Error. You may have noticed earlier I was trying to tell you something." He nods uncertainly.
I take a deep breath. "After we.. um.. kissed that first time, I felt something in my stomach. And I kept feeling it, more intensely every time I touched you." I smile to myself.

"What I'm trying to say is.." I look up at him. "I think you're.. helping me to feel."

Error grins at me, before grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a passionate kiss, unlike any other we've shared. I wrap my arms around his neck, smiling into our kiss.

When we break apart Blue barrels into me for a hug, and Dream joins in. " I'm glad to see you guys again" I say. They smile. Blue suddenly breaks out in song:

We are the Star Sanses
We'll always save the day

Dream joins in too,

And if you think we can't,
We'll always find a way!

I giggle, grabbing each of their hands, joining them,

That's why every universe
Believes in.. Ink

Blueberry

Dream

We sing the last part together:
And Frisk the human!

We burst into laughter.

I eye Error before jumping in him and yelling: "DOGGY PILE!!"

Dream jumps on me, and Blue scrambles on top. Error laughs from underneath us all.

"I loVe yOu sHorTy." He whispers.

"I love you too, Glitchy."