Resolutions

Error's POV
I watch as Ink sobs into his knees. I want to help, but I'm not sure how. I'm still new at this whole 'feelings' and 'comfort' thing.

I move over to sit by Ink, still not knowing how to process his news. Not being able to feel? He always looks so full of life to me. But I guess there must be a difference. Right?

The skittle slowly calms down, wrapped in the comfort of his own self.

"InK?" I ask slowly. He mumbles in response. I wrap an arm around him, and the poor thing is too worn out to push me away.

"You hate me... don't you?" Ink asks softly. I gently grab his chin, making him face me.

"No. I dOn'T. I dOn'T caRe iF yOu'rE diFFerEnt. ThAt'S.." I take a deep breath. "ThAt'S whY I liKe yOu."

He looks at me, a smile slowly creeping onto his mouth.

"You... like me Glitchy?" I smile.

"Of cOurSe I dO. AnD hErE I thOugHt I wAs beInG tOO obViouS." This gains a chuckle from the skittle.

"I kNow yOu liKe sinGinG sO.." I take a deep breath before beginning.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help
Falling in love with you

When I finish, I scratch the back of my skull. Ink just stares at me.

"HeH heH. ToO muCh?" He keeps staring.

"ThAt.. uM.. tOOk mE foReVer to meMorIzE." I chuckle nervously.

Ink's POV

Error just SANG! And Elvis Presley's famous love song no less! I didn't know he could even sing!

Error chuckles and I snap out of my stupor.

"That was GREAT!" I say, amazed. He smiles at me.

"GlAd yOu'rE feeLinG beTTeR."

I look down. "Sorry.. for yelling. I was just so... so..." I groan, covering my face with my hands. "Sorry again"

Error pulls me closer. "As lOnG aS yOu'rE oK, tHat'S aLL tHat maTTerS."

I snuggle into his warm embrace and sigh contentedly. He rests his head on mine, and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Error's POV

After a while, I hear soft snores coming from Ink. I smile.

It surprised me slightly when I realized what I had said was true. As long as my little skittle was ok, nothing else really mattered.

Sorry that this chapter was so short. I just wanted to show all my awesome readers that Ink is indeed gong to be alright. (At least for now heheheheheh) And don't worry, I'm going to get started on the next chapter right away!