Author's Note

This book is a work of fiction and any characters and incidents are products of the my imagination or used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organisations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or used fictitiously.

Any forms of plagiarism would not be tolerated. Your book would be reported.

As I am using British English, I would spell some words differently. An example would be me spelling "colour" instead of "color".

All vocaloids belong to their own respective companys and. Neither do I own the cover of the book as I just edited it nor the pictures of the vocaloids used in every chapter.

Here are some things about this book to take note. It would explain some of the things taking place in the stories.

Some Things To Take Note:

1) Setting
The setting for this story takes place on an island that is located in the Pacific Ocean. As the vocaloids in the story are celebrities, there are bodyguards around to protect them. However, the vocaloids are expected to look out for others and each other. There would be a penalty if any of the vocaloids misbehave. Vocaloids of the same company live together in a house or mansion depending on the number of vocaloids belonging to a specific company.

2) Headcannons
All of us have different headcannons towards a certain vocaloid. An example would be Meiko being constantly drunk et cetera. I'm sorry if you do not find your headcannon here. On a side note, vocaloids do not have a fixed personality. Their personality depends on the song and how different individuals perceive them so all the personalities of the vocaloids in this book are my based on my headcanons.

3) Other voice synthesizers and derivatives/fanloids
This book mainly focuses on vocaloids, not other voice synthesizers and derivatives/fanloids. Utaus and derivatives are not vocaloids. Therefore, Teto, Akaito or any voice syntheziser would not be featured. However, they would either be mentioned in some stories or act as side characters.

4) Ships
Most of us have ships but none of them would appear in this book as this book is not romance driven. All relationships are platonic.

I hope you'll enjoy the stories!