Chapter 1

Asia POV

"Mark he's here again!" I tell Mark

Mark is one of my best friends we met each other at the restaurant we both work at. No one else works here since it's a pretty small italian place. Mark is the chef and i'm the waitress. Somehow we are able to handle it all. Mark and I have always been very close since getting to know each other and for that reason we refused ever getting into an actual relationship as our friendship is so good.

"That Joeseph guy?" He asks

"Yep, that guy" I respond

This Joseph guy has been coming in everyday this week, always at the same time 10:00 pm. He leaves when we close at 11:00 pm. He's forever staring at me, the boy is a little creepy. But something today seemed a bit more... weird about him. I don't what it is. Do I want to find out? Nope.

I walk over to his table slowly as he keeps his stare on my eyes. I feel uncomfortable but i'm not going to let him know that, plus this guy actually tips pretty well.

"Good evening Joseph, what would you like to eat and drink tonight?"

"Can I get the lasagna tonight and just water to drink for tonight, gotta keep hydrated!" He says the last part as a sort of joke. I just laugh awkwardly

"Okay, you got that coming right up."

I walk over to Mark to tell him Josephs' order and get him his drink. I walk back to Joseph and give him his water.

I walk towards Mark again, feeling his eyes watching me. Man this guy is a creep.

"Hey can you speed up his order, I would like to get him out of here as soon as possible." I plead to Mark

"It's coming right up!" He said with a small smile.

He added the finishing touches to the dish passing it to me as soon as he finished. I then picked the dish and placed it on Josephs table. Instantly I turned away, I always try avoiding him.

As always he asked for the bill at 10:50. I gave it to him politely because like I said, this guy always tips and pretty damn well. When I take the payment I check for my tip nothing.

"Oh yeah you're not going to need that." The Joseph guy speaks, was he referring to the tip? What did that mean.

Whatever I just want to get him out of here. The clock strikes 11:00 and the mysterious man is already out the door. Mark and I pack the restaurant up and close it.

"Bye Mark, see you tomorrow!" I say waving goodbye as we split in different directions going home.

To get to my apartment it's about a 40 minute walk from here. Lucky for me there's a bus station only ten minutes away going to my street only ten minutes away. Sadly I don't have a car. I'm putting the money towards my education instead of driving some unnecessary vehicle.

Yes I do still get an education. I'm currently studying to become a psychologist in fact. So far it's really fun and interesting. As much fun as university is I need the money to go. So instead of a car I asked my parents to rather put the money towards that as well as me working on the side. I work night shifts at the restaurant that start from 5:30 pm until you know, 11:00 pm.

Well i'm getting sidetracked, back to now. I've been walking to the bus stop for five minutes and I keep having the feeling that someone is watching me. Whenever I turn around, nobody's there. I don't know what's happening. Maybe Joseph pushed me over the edge and now every second I feel like i'm being watched. No, I don't think so though. Anyway my bus stop is right in front of me. I go sit on a bench and for my ride. Five minutes pass and I check my phone to see the time, 1:20.

Fuck, how sidetracked did I get? Now I missed my bus. There's not another one until 6:00 am. I go on my phone and try to order an uber but my phone died and now i'm left with only one option. Fuck it, i'll have to walk all the way home.

___________
Oop, first chapter
So yes this is my new book 'Psycho'
IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK

can this get 12 votes?

BUT DAMM THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER.
I hope you're proud of me

written: 12 september 2017
edited:       -
word count: 773, i think lolol