Chapter 11

Asia POV

Slowly, I start opening my eyes. As I awake I feel movement. I'm in a car?

Once I fully open my eyes I see a busy road ahead. Yip i'm in a car. I look to my side and see Joey. Damn he looks hot driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Home." He says the short answer

"Home?"

"Yeah, our new home."

"Where is that? because this is definitely not California."

"Brisbane, Australia." He says dramatically taking his one hand off the steering wheel to do jazz hands.

"Fucking Australia?!"

"Mhm" He replies once again shortly.

Okay he isn't hot anymore, he's back to a psycho. Okay a hot psycho.

"Why the fuck are we in Aust- Wait how the fuck did I get here?"

"Well you know those amazing pancakes I made you?"

I nod in reply

"That might have had some sleeping pills I had crushed in there." He speaks with a slight smirk

"You're a fucking psycho oh my god." I say more to myself, connecting my fingers to my temples.

"I thought we've already talked about my whole psychopathic ways blah blah." He says turning into a drive way

I just sit in shock

"We're home honey." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. I instantly wiped the place he kissed me, acting childish.

I sat in the car while he got out. He walked to my side and opened my door. He looked at me expecting me to come out all jolly and whatever.

I just shook my head no.

"Okay the hard way it is." He mumbles to himself.

He pulls me out the seat and throws me over his shoulder. I couldn't do anything as I was weak from the stuff he gave me in the pancakes.

I ball my hands into fists and start hitting his back and demanding to let me go. He obviously doesn't. Fuck him ugh.

He walks me inside the house. I was stunning, obviously this being his home. As soon as he closes the door and locks it he sets me down gently, placing a kiss on my lips this time. I refused not giving the satisfaction he wanted and slapped him across the face.

"Okay I guess I deserved that." He said rubbing his cheek. "Well look around, it's not like you're ever leaving this place."

I juts laugh at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay well i'm going to get our clothes from the car. Oh and don't try anything" He says going out the door and closing it once he's out.

I start exploring around the house. The bottom floor had a kitchen, lounge, dining room, restroom and home office. The kitchen was beautifully done with marble. The lounge was luxurious with a large TV in the center of the back wall. Home office had book shelves filled with books to the walls, a big wooden desk an extremely comfortable office chair. The restroom had a toilet, sink and mirror to simply decorate while the walls were in marble similar to the kitchen.The dining table had eight seats surrounding its long sides and like the rest of the rooms down here it was also beautifully decorated.

I started ascending up the stairs that were also made with wood, while I gripped the metal railing. I looked down the hallway and noticed two doors to the left and two doors to the right. I started with the ones on the right. Room 1 had queen size bed situated in the middle with two simple nightstands on each side. A desk and mirror and that was all to it. I'm guessing that was the guest room knowing Joey and his taste from his old house.

Room 2 was definitely the master bedroom with the king sized bed and the luxurious items that surround it. The room also had ensuite bathroom like the guest room.

I walked across to the right side of the room and open the door. I stared at it in shock. There was a whole nursery set up. I screamed in terror. I heard foot steps behind me.

"What is it babe?"

"What is this!" I say pointing to the baby room.

"Oh that will be the baby's room" he says cooly

"What baby?"

"Our baby of course. We should probably get started on that." He says winking at me.

I run downstairs not knowing where to go. I didn't even attempt looking into what the 4th room was, probably just another bathroom.

I heard Joeys footsteps behind me, he was right on my tail.

"Did I ever tell you I did track?" He says grabbing me

I scream hoping someone will hear me but from what I saw on the drive here is that the closet person to us was at least 200m away from us, so they will definitely not be able to hear me.

How am I going to get out of here now?

______________
65 votes until the next chapter

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE LONG CHAPTER

words: 828
written: 23 October 2017
edited: -