Chapter 12

Asia POV

As Joey holds me in a strong grip, I kick my legs and move around trying to break free. After awhile I get tired and he lets me sit down.

"Okay, I'll guess i'll explain the situation." Joey says sitting next to me, he puts his hand on my upper thigh. I smacked it away but he returned it like what I did meant nothing. I gave up on smacking it away as I knew he'd just put it there again.

"Look, there were news reports on just about every news channel there is." That means someone will identify you. Well if we were still in America. Unlike America, Australia is oblivious to your case. So I thought it would be the best place to start our lives."

"Joey my whole family and all my friends are in America. Do you actually think we're getting married, going to have children and grow old together?"

"You think I did all this for nothing? You will eventually love me," He says holding my hands with his eyes full of excitement for upcoming years he seems to be sure of that will happen, " One day we'll get married, once you're in love with me like I am with you, and it will be the best day of our lives. We'll some kids running around this house with a cute dog." He speaks looking me in the eyes while he has his forehead against mine.

I look towards my lap, thinking what the hell is actually wrong with him. All the opportunities i'll get to report this man i'll take. Love? Loving him? Will never happen.

I stand up needing some separation from the lunatic and walk up the stairs to our room. I lie on the bed. The bed he probably thinks where we will make our children. That's disgusting.

I need a good plan to get of here but how?

I GOT IT

That's it. Why didn't I think of it before?

I'll just pretend to be in love with him. Then when he trusts me enough i'll look for help.

YES. I'm going to get out of here, however long it takes

______________
67 Votes until the next chapter!

words: 363
written: 24 October 2017
edited:           -