Chapter 15

Asia POV

I sat on the couch, channel surfing until I could find something interesting. Never did.

"Okay, Asia. I'm going now." he said while pecking my cheek.

I looked at what he was wearing. A black suit with a white button up. Some fancy business he's getting up to. He looked pretty hot for a psychopath. Did I just think that? Oh my.

"Bye Joey." I said getting up before making out with him.

He's hot, sue me.

With a wide grin he left 'our home' while I felt prisoned by the walls that kept me in.

So with all the lovey dovey stuff, I have completed phase one of my plan. Now it's time for phase two. Act like the wife he believes I will turn out to be. I have to talk about the future. Talk about children, getting married and all the rest that goes with it. My eyes just may roll into another universe.

For the next three hours I strategically plan the exact things to say while making a lasagne I use to cook with my mom. Lasagne is pretty wife-y, right?

As I place the Lasagne in the oven my 'oh so lovely husband to be' walks in. He walks over to me, giving me a mysterious look as I closed the oven door.

"Whatcha cooking?" He asks with a clueless face.

"Lasagne, a recipe my mother taught me." I say with a sad face, hoping guilt will come to his. It does. He gulps while awkwardly looking away.

"Well then, i'm sure it must be delicious." He says with his eyes coming back to mine.

"Oh trust me, you'll love it." I say with a small smile.

He comes to my side and places a small kiss on my forehead. "How about when everything is settled back home, i'll take you to visit her. We'll come up with some story obviously as to why you've been missing and we'll have to rehearse it well and know it off by hea-"

"I get it Joey." I cut him off and place my hand on his chest. He offers me another sad smile.

"Well come on let's go watch a movie." I say holding his hand and pulling it along to the lounge where I have the TV set up with a movie on Netflix.

"A Christmas movie? It hasn't even been thanksgiving yet." He speaks confused

"So? It's almost Christmas why not start celebrating it a little early?" I laugh genuinely.

We watch the movie all cuddled up comfortably and I actually enjoyed that time.

Oh my what is happening to me?

___________
75 Votes until the next chapter!

EEE
What is getting into Asia? Hopefully Joey ;)

words : 446
written: 20 november 2017
edited:            -