Weird 79

"Okay so where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asked, looking at the rides. He looked at Jungkook who looked liked was in a deep thought. After a few seconds later, Jungkook snapped his fingers with a smile on.

"The roller coaster!" Taehyung took in a deep breath, knowing that the younger would pick that horrifying ride that he despised so much.

"Maybe at the end of the day?" Taehyung pleaded. Any ride would to, just not the roller coaster. The first time he rode one, he threw up right after it was done. He was only 13 at that time. Now Taehyung is 25 (I honestly have forgotten how old I made them in this story....is he 25 in this book? I don't knowww I might have to go back through the chapters ;-; - A/N)

Jungkook made a straight line on his lips and pouted.

"Fineeeee!" He whined in disappointment.

"Then where should we go then?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms. His eyes wandered everywhere, looking at each ride.

"Since its the evening maybe we should eat first?" Taehyung suggested but Jungkook only shook his head.

"Nope! That's after the roller coaster ~ because eating at a restaurant is always at the end of the date." He cheekily smiled. His bunny teeth showing up.

Taehyung then realized what the younger male said then smirked.

"So it is a date?" He hummed still smirking. Jungkook's cheeks became red like a tomato.

"N-no! I didn't say that! Shut up!" He hit Taehyung's arm but Taehyung only laughed at how cute the bunny teethed man was.

"Anyway, let's go find something to do!" Jungkook started walking ahead, his arms swing aggressively. His feet stomping but Taehyung can see that Jungkook was smiling. Taehyung smiled too.

......

"Are we done yet?" Taehyung asked for the 100th time. It has been 3 hours since they started shopping around, buying souvenirs. Taehyung's legs are hurting as he carried the big bags filled with the gifts they bought.

"Hahaha!" Jungkook laughed, "No." His smile faltered.

"But we have so many!" Taehyung pouted.

"My arms and legs are tired!" He wobbled his legs and  arms at the same time.

"Don't be a baby~" Jungkook said in a sing song voice, taking some of the bags out of Taehyung's hands. He smiled at Taehyung and walked into another store while Taehyung sighed.

"This is gonna be a long day."

Despite all the groaning and whining from Taehyung, he was happy. Happy because it really felt like an actual date with someone you love. Taehyung has been in love with the younger since years ago. Though he didn't know he was but as time went on he finally realized his feelings for Jungkook. He's afraid that Jungkook would be awkward around him if he confessed and get rejected. He's afraid that he might break their friendship if he confess.

"-yung! Taehyung!" Jungkook broke him out of his thoughts. He looked at the cute male that was pouting, hands on his waist.

"Huh? Sorry...I wasn't listening." Jungkook rolled  his eyes, huffing and put an arm around Taehyung's shoulders. The bags edges slightly digging into His back.

"Taehyung, sorryyyy~ I know you're tired. Let's go sit for a moment, yeah?" His arm sliding down to Taehyung's arm, dragging him to a near bench.

"You seemed kind of troubled." Jungkook said, titling his head to the right.

"Uhhhh...nothing's wrong." Taehyung says in a high pitched voice. 'Wow', he thought. He didn't know his voice can go that high.

Jungbaby looked at him suspiciously making Taehyung break in sweat. He shifted his eyes anywhere but the cute boy that is eyeing him to see if he was lying. There isn't anything wrong but why is Taehyung acting as if there is? Maybe it was because he knows he'll never get to be Jungkook in a romantic way? Or maybe because he was afraid of what he might slip out of his mouth and let everything go wrong?

"Fine. Whatever." Jungkook grumpily said, looking at the people passing by. They sat in a uncomfortable silence. A tension between them. Taehyung was shifting around, moving his limbs that  doesn't seem to stay in one place. This was supposed to be fun, Taehyung thought. It was supposed to be special. He doesn't want his crush to feel down.

"Hold on a sec." He said, taking off before Jungkook can even ask him where he was going.

While Jungkook was left on the bench, alone, feeling that he was being ditched at the moment.

"Wow." He has no idea what to say really. His best friend just left him on their date. Jungkook was starting to tear up when suddenly it was all dark. He couldn't see a thing. He soon realized that this eyes were being covered by something. Someone's hands. They were big hands and soft ones too.

"Guess who?" The voice was in a sickening high pitched tone. But it seemed familiar.

"Who?" Jungkook was about to turn around but the hands that were covering his  eyes, were now wrapped around  his shoulders.

"I said guess who." The voice repeated but this time full of warmth. He can clearly hear how this person sounded and he also knows who it is now. He looked up to see a beautiful brown orbs, shining like stars. The person's lips were tightly in a smile, their teeth showing. Both of their faces were centimeters apart from each other. Their nose almost touching.

"Boo." The person said, their red hair shaking a little. Jungkook was still frozen in place.

"Ta- Taehyung!!" Jungkook yelled, blushing furiously at the close approximate. Too close.

"What?" Taehyung laughed, sitting down on the bench.

"I...thought you left." Jungkook honestly admitted, looking at his lap.

"I would never do that." Taehyung's voice was sincere. He held Jungkook's hand making him look up.

"Then where did you go?" Jungkook asked staring straight at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung's other hand that was behind his back which Jungkook didn't notice, took out two cotton candies.

"I bought these for us~" he handed the light pink cotton candy to Jungkook. Jungkook shyly accepted it and started nibbling on it.

"Sowry." Jungkook said kind of muffled from the cotton candy.

"Why are you saying sorry for?" Taehyung asked taking a bite of his cotton candy.

"I thought you left...." Jungkook trailed off.

"It's okay." Taehyung smiled.

Silence passed  by until Jungkook told Taehyung something.

"Hey, Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Never mind going to any of the rides."

"What? Why?"

"Because this is good enough for me." And at that, Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, holding it tightly.

Taehyung grinned and looked up the sky. It was already night. He didn't noticed it until now.

"Hmm okay."

My goodness ~! An actual chapter that does not include texting???
-GASPS- oh my god 😱 lol anyway, this chapter sucked. Now you know why I never write like this kind of stuff because I'm so bad at it ;-;  hope you still enjoyed though and also sorry for any grammatical mistakes ~
- A/N