Prolouge

The sky was as black as night with dark puffs covering the once starry sky. The hidden moon left a dark shadow over the navy sea, leaving our voyagers blind to what lie ahead of them. They couldn't see the rocky shore ahead, but they knew they needed to get there. For what laid behind them, following them as silent as the night gust was a much worse fate than the doom they were sure to face by the spiky rocks ahead.

Canons soared through the air like birds and rocked the boat viciously. Our sailor was sure he were to be capsized at any moment, yet he pushed through. For a great captain would always go down with his ship. No surrender.

"Sir, shoals ahead!" His trusty crewman called from the wheel.

"Shallow water," A wicked grin took over our Captains lips as he turned back to the one and only man who accompanied him on this suicidal journey. "Ha-ha! Full sail Mr. Jones. Full sail!" He ran across the sopping deck to the edge. The rain pelted against his pale face, and left his charcoal locks sticking to his forehead.

Mr. Jones never questioned his captains orders, no matter how mad they seemed. He abandoned his post at the wheel and climbed to the top of the sail. If his captain wanted full sails, then it shall be full sails.

"Hard Port, Mr. Jones!"

"But, sir," Mr. Jones called over the roaring wind with wide eyes. Surely he didn't mean that. "We will surely capsize, sir."

His raven feathered hair wiped in the racing winds, and his emerald iris' were swirling with the Devil. "Exactly, Mr. Jones."

He heaved out a great laugh, running around the far end as the ship turned hard, the side dipping into the water like an apple into a bath of Caramel. He launched himself onto the rope and climbed his way to the top. The ship rocked with every wave that hurdled against it. A trio of vessels followed close behind, riding the monstrous waves to catch the duo sailing in front of them.

Like a flutter of wings from a thousand birds the sails dropped and the ship was nearly parallel with the horizon. His free hand gripped the rough rope, the only thing keeping him from falling into the rocky seas. He could feel his vessel scrap the bottom of the sea floor as it weaved through the threats of sharp edges that surrounded them.

With a hearty laugh he released his sword from it's prison on his hip and cut the rope he held onto so dearly. He could hear the wind whip around him like a mighty roar, and as his feet landed safely on the wooden boards the tarp of his sail fluttered off into wind. That swirl in his eyes could only ever mean trouble. The mast nearly touched the heaven's above safe, it was much more than he could say for the trio that once road his tail end.

They crashed and crumbled into the shoals leaving Mr. Jones to cheer in victory. He came up beside his captain, patting his chest with a mighty laugh. "You did it!"

"Of course, I did. For I am-"

 For I am-"