Her 17th Year

"And neither of you thought to tell me this?"

Mal paced back and forth in front of where Harry was sitting on the recliner. Along with them and Evie - Ben, Uma, and Alison had all joined in the room that belonged to the daughter of the Evil Queen. Where the others found out that not only did Evie and Harry fail to mention that Artemis doesn't remember Harry, but, that said Pirate, went to talk to the Red Queen, managed to piss her off, and now she believed they were only after her throne.

In short, everything was a mess. And Evie and Harry hadn't told them anything until after the damage was done.

"Yeah, well, we didn't. Damage is done," Evie crossed her arms, loitering by her bed. "So, what do we do now?"

"I talk to her," Ben said like it was that simple. It definitely wasn't that simple. "Tell her we're only here to form an alliance."

Alison scoffed at that," Bad idea. If Arty thinks you want her throne you have to get as far from her as possible. I should talk to her, she's my sister."

"Right, cause you have such a sisterly bond," Uma raised, rolling her eyes and a hand on her hip. Alison glared. That caused all of them to break out into an argument about what to do.

"I'll kiss her," Harry said so quietly that the only reason Mal heard him was because she was standing right beside him.

Mal turned wide eyes on him, "What?"

"I'll kiss her," that caught everyone's attention. "I can't make her trust me if she doesn't know who I am. Only other options is to break the spell."

Uma took a small step forward, "you sure?" She asked, searching his eyes to make sure this is what he wanted to do. He gave a firm nod.

Before anyone could say anything there was a knock at the door. Evie frowned, slowly getting up to answer it. Behind the white oak was three Jack's; one holding a large white box while the other two stood behind him with a cart full of all different types of fabrics.

"Delivery for Princess Evie," without invitation, they waltzed right into her room and set everything down. With a bow, they left.

"What is all this?" Mal asked her blue haired friend.

"No, idea." Evie walked up to her bed where the white box sat, waiting to be opened. On top of it was a crisp envelope that read her name on it in neat calligraphy. Slowly, she opened it, and honestly, she was ashamed of herself for not realizing it sooner.

Don't forget to save me a dance, Princess.

Fondly, Cheney                                                
Mal gaped, "oh my, God! Is that a love note from Cheney Cat!"

"What? No!" Evie denied instantly, trying desperately to his the note cared, but it was too late. Mal had already seen it.