Matt Hatter's Tea Party

"This is it?"

"This is it?"

Ben didn't know what he was expecting - a grand Army, maybe - all he knew was that he certainly wasn't expecting what he really saw. A long table sat in the center of the empty field, accompanied by a large, magnificent tree hanging over head. Across the table top was a strange bundle of plates, tea cups, and tea pots.

Sitting at the table, the first person he noticed was William. He was laughing with a tea cup in his hands. Then he noticed the red head at the end. He had a flop of ginger locks below his wild top hat and a pair of insane Hazel eyes.

His mad laughing was cut short when he noticed the four of them

His mad laughing was cut short when he noticed the four of them. He gasped, "Sister!" He jumped up, waltzing across the table top and kicking away anything that was in his way. Which got a shout of protest from William the Rabbit.

He landed with a thud, his dress shoes digging into the dirt below him. Alison giggled in delight, clapping her hands, "Oh, brother dear, look who's come to visit."

The gingers eyes turned to Harry and he gaped rather dramatically. "Harry Hook. Son of Captain Hook." His arms wrapped themselves around Harry, tight, before the pirate could protest. His feet were off the ground and the strange boy shook him relentlessly.

"Alright, okay!" Harry tried to worm from his grasp, but it was like Iron. "MATT! Put me down!" He finally snapped.

The boy that Ben now knew as Matt, released him quickly, cackling as Harry glared at him and fixed his red leather vest. Alison giggled, herself, "Mattie, this is King Ben and Lady Mal."

Mattie's eyes widened and his hat was quick to leave the top of his head, and pressed it up against his chest, "your majesties." He bowed.

Mal laughed awkwardly, still not used to be greeted as royalty. "You really don't have to do that."

"Of course," Matt straightened, plopping the Army Green Top Hat on his head once more. He grabbed her delicate hand in his and pressed a swift kiss to her knuckles, bouncing his eyebrows at her. "Enchante Mademoiselle. That's Swedish for... You're late!" His smooth tone quickly changed into a shout as he moved around to push Mal and The King of Auradon along to a seat at his table.