Look What You Made Me Do

"I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage

"I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage. The role you made me play of the fool, no, I don't like you," Artemis walked alongside of Mal leading their noticeably smaller army through the maze to confront Cheney and his men. She looked over at Mal with a reassuring smile and took the purple haired girls hand. "I don't like your perfect crime. How you laugh when you lie. You said the gun was mine, isn't cool, no, I don't like you."

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time," Mal sang with her. The sun was beginning to peak overhead of the castle, illuminating them all in a heavy orange hue to glint off their weapons. "Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time. I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined. I check it once, then I check it twice."

"Ooh, look what you made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me," Artemis looked to her left to see Abby and Alison come up on the other side of her and then to her right to see Evie and Uma up beside Mal.

"Ooh, look what you made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me do."

"I don't like your kingdom keys," Artemis and Mal continued with the other girls echoing each word just after them. "They once belonged to me. You asked me for a place to sleep, locked me out and threw a feast."

"The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama, but not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma. And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure. Maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours. But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time."

"Nick of time," Alison echoed.

"Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time," Artemis and Mal chimed together.

"I do it all the time," Abby echoed this time.

"I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined. I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!"

"Ooh, look what you made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me," Evie sang this time, flicking her long blue hair over her shoulder.

"Ooh, look what you made me do. Look what you made me do. Look what you just made me do. Look what you just made me do," Uma echoed right after her, twirling the sword she brandished around in her hand skillfully.

"I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams," Artemis sang alone the first time only for Mal and Evie to jump right in the next time. "I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams. I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams," Uma jumped in next, followed by Alison and Abby. "I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams."