Drama Queen

On my way home I drove pass the 7 Eleven that has been being renevated for like 3 months and it had a sign that said- OPEN FOR BUSINESS-.
Saved! I dug through my purse and got my wallet and I saw that I had 20 dollars Mrs. Smith payed me for babysitting her angel Benita.
I turned off the car and got out. I saw this familiar convertible and the person who owns it is at the tip of my tongue It just won't roll off. I stepped inside. Wow it looked so neat and better then the old 7 eleven!
Everything was put in the right spot! I got a Berry Fanta( my favorite!) and some Doritos. I also wanted some peanut butter MnMs, Gum, a Hershey bar, and a sprinkled donut and I'll also get my moms favorite Starburst sour gummies so I can break it down to her more easily. I went to go get the candy and gum and right as I turned the corner I knew who's convertible that was. "OMG KYLIE LOOK WHO IT IS!" She said.
" OMG ITS THE WIMP!" Kylie said.
" Haha very funny now can I please just get my candy and gum." I said trying to get by." Like you have any money!" Mackenzie snickered high fiving Kylie." Why do you hate me Mackenzie?!?!" I screamed. I should've done this a long time ago like Liza and Chloe said. It's time for me to stand up for myself.
"Probably because you took the MAC out my name and made your name KENZIE copy cat! She said.
"No I didn't!" I said. " My mom named me and you can't just say that I copied your name! "Umm yah- NO!" I interrupted Mackenzie.
" ITS MY TIME TO TALK" I screamed." I AM WHO I AM MACKENZIE AND YOU CANT STOP THAT I MIGHT BE A GEEK BUT I AM A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE YOU AND I DONT WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE CRAP ANYMORE YOU WOULDNT WANT ME TO TREAT YOU LIKE THAT! SO PLEASE WHY CANT WE BE FREINDS WHY ENEMIES! THATS ALL I TRY TO DO AT SCHOOL TO FIT IN! MY NAME IS MY NAME NOT BECAUSE I COPIED YOU CAUSE I DIDNT MAKE UP MY NAME THAT IS STUPID TO HATE SOMEONE FOR THAT ! YEAH I LIKE DYLAN LIKE YOU DO BUT NOT AS MUCH! YOU MIGHT SAY YOU DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE OF MY NAME ITS BECAUSE I LIKE DYLAN ISNT IT!?!??!? I screamed. She was silent in shock." WELL IS IT!" I screamed. " Fine yes it is you win jeez." She said. I looked at her and just waited I was waiting for something else.
"And I'm sorry I treat you like crap and I guess we can be friends?!?! She said.
"Thank you! I said. " I will talk to you after my rest of the week suspension!" I said. " WHAT?!?!" Her and Kylie said.
" I'll text you about it here is my phone number." I said. I gave her my number and said goodbye. I got the candy and gum and the doughnut and paid. I had enough left for gas but I was only 5 minutes away from the house so I really didn't need to.
At least I made freinds with Mackenzie and Kylie AND stood up to them! I'm proud of my self! I can't wait to tell Liza and Chloe. They are probably gonna be mad about my suspension. I got in the car and turned on my CD of Ariana Grande, Sweetener. My 2nd favorite song "the light is coming" came on and I was jamming. I won't be happy for long tho!