Reunited

We all sat together in front of the big TV screen on my living room floor with a huge bowl of popcorn.

By we meaning Chloe, Liza, Conner, Ryan, Brent, and I. We had all made up and I was really happy.

I never got my boy toy but thats not what life is about. Its about BFFs, like Chloe and Liza who forgave me for lying and not being a true best friend. Its about crushes, Dylan, Conner, and Ryan, who yes you might like, but can still be one of your best friends. Its about enemies, like Mackenzie and Kylie, and life is especially about family, like Brent, who went with me on this crazy journey.

As we all sat on the floor watching a series of Chucky, the good guy doll movies, we all laughed together and screamed together like true friends with a crazy backstory.

——————————————————————————

I proceed to close my journal with the last few words and I look over it. And I think how crazy my life was for the last few days. Now im sitting here with my closest friends enjoying life.

I laugh to myself. Yup this is the life. The life of Kenzie Rivera and her random....

Crush on Mr Bad Boy~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hay yall! Its MaliahBillCarey! Yes I know I didn't finish this book earlier but at least I finally did!

This book for me turned out as the best first book I have ever made. Thank you for 2k reads! It means the world to me and I had to do something in return.

By that meaning writing this last ending chapter. Also I know this book isn't really a romance...if you know a genre that will fit please tell me! Thanks for all your support and continue reading me and my best friend, ellatomroosavelt's books!

Thanksss ❤️❤️